27th October 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college

What is the total cost to complete MBBS from Pvt. Medical College including all outgo in India? And let me know the admission procedure. My mail ID: [email protected]

Related Questions:
28th October 2013, 12:12 AM
Jyothinayak

Default Re: What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college

The cost of Mbbs from private college may vary from one to another depending on ownership.But complete Mbbs you have keep 35-70 lacs of amount
31st October 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college

can i do M A economics after complete my M com?
31st October 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me schedule and date of admission form , entress exam for mbbs collage
28th June 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

How much total cost is required to complete MBBS ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?