9th March 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes?

I have recently passed my 10th Board exam. Now I want to take admission for 11th Commerce; but during some circumstances I was late to take the admission; Now I am studying 11th Commerce, not attending classes. Now my question is that, can I get admission for 12th Commerce in External in the next academic year.

11th March 2015, 10:06 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes?

First of all I do not understand why is the school allowing you to sit for the 11th standard if you are not attending classes. Your attendance will matter at the time of 12th examination.Based on the percentage of your attendance the board and the school will decide whether or not they will allow you for the 12th examination. If you do not want that attendance comes as a major issue then join NIOS or National institute of Open Schooling. There the course is private and meant for people who can have attendance problems. There even if you don't attend classes you will be able to sit for the examination.Since you have already enrolled yourself as a regular candidate in this school, fresh admission as external in this school is not possible. So try for 12th admission in NIOS only.
5th March 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes?

Can I get admission in 11 science if I have done 11 commerce and in last I have drop out can I study 11 by taking science?
26th May 2017, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to give 12th exam without attending class as I have be irregular in 11th plz advice me
20th April 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to know if there are any institutes affiliated to any colleges in Pune which will allow me to take my 11th and 12th Standard Commerce education?
24th February 2020, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Due to some circumstances I have to drop one year after completion of my 11 std from science stream, Now I have to take commerce in class 12 is it possible in Maharashtra board?
23rd November 2020, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Due to some circumstances I have to drop one year after completion of my 11 std from science stream, Now I have to take commerce in class 12 is it possible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?