30th August 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for diploma in mechanical in VJTI college

my cousin has secured 94% in 10th in the year 2013, and is interested in doing diploma in engineering in mechanical in VJTI college,so pls guide as to how to go for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there Aeronautics diploma in VJTI? Cut-off list of VJTI colleges and their fee structure?
  2. Is there Aeronautics Diploma in VJTI? Cut-off list of VJTI college for Aeronautics and Mechanical? Fee structure?
  3. Will I get admission in diploma in mechanical engineering in VJTI after scoring 90% in SSC?
  4. Can I get direct 2nd year post SSC diploma admission in VJTI in mechanical branch after passing 12th science?
  5. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in VJTI in 2nd year in electronics after completing first year of diploma in E&TC? What is the procedure?
  7. Can I get admission in VJTI for first year diploma in mechanical engineering if my SSC percentage is 81 and HSc percentage is 60
  8. Marks needed to get admission in VJTI for mechanical engineering in JEE mains? -- [New]
  9. How much marks should I score in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPCE for mechanical engineering?
  10. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  11. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  12. How much marks should I get for SC caste to get admission in COEP or VJTI college for Mechanical branch?
  13. Does VJTI college conduct entrance test for MCA? What is the criteria for admission in this college?
  14. Last date for diploma admission in VJTI?
  15. Percentage required in Diploma to get admission in VJTI?
  16. Cutoff list of last year VJTI in mechanical and automobile engineering for diploma holders for direct 2nd year for ST caste
  17. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
  18. Can I take admission in B.Tech mechanical after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
31st May 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for diploma in mechanical in VJTI college

Will I get admission diploma in mechanical engineering direct after ssc directly and how much percentage required for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?