29th June 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in B.Tech mechanical after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?

I am diploma in mechanical ,can i take admission for B Tech mechanical?, time college is AICTE approved or not?, when admission open? how many fees ? now i am in job i can not attend the class i only attend the Examination is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  3. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  6. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
  7. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  8. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  9. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  10. What is the fee structure for B.Tech Mechanical in Australia? What is the admission requirement?
  11. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  12. Is Mechanical Engineering Diploma course offered in Tilak Maharashtra University? Detailed information, fee structure and procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  14. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  15. Details about the fee structure for part time B.Tech? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 57% in diploma mechanical engineering? Which is the best option?
  17. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  18. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
15th August 2012, 08:57 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Tech mechanical after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?

dear,
yes sure you can take admission in either BE or B.tech after diploma course , you are promoted to directly second year
12th January 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Tech mechanical after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?

I'm from jharkhand,after cracking jeelet, can I get admission in jadavpur university?also tell me about fee.
12th April 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Should i do B.tech after iti and getting diploma in mecanicall, i m also doing job since last 5 years in the same feild. ?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?