5th July 2013, 06:55 PM
Rikta karmakar

How to get admission in engineering college in Kolkata?

I am confused of choosing engineering colleges in wbjee counselling. Can you please give a list of atleast 8 best colleges in kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  2. Top 10 management institutes which come under WBUT?
  3. How to take admission in biomedical engineering course at Kolkata?
  4. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE?
  5. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  6. Will I get a chance in engineering college in Yadavpur engineering college, B.E college Shivpurand and Engineering College of Kolkata
  7. How to get admission in engineering college in Kolkata?
  8. Which are the top 20 universities in West Bengal for ST students? How much is the cutoff marks?
  9. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  10. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
  11. Which are the nursing colleges in West Bengal?
  12. WBJEE: can i take the admission in government college in kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%? -- [New]
  14. Will I get a chance to get into engineering college after scoring 38,194 in WBJEE engineering? Any chance of getting admission in Kolkata engineering college?
  15. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
  16. Procedure to do accounting honors in Kolkata University after scoring 63% in 12th? In which college of Kolkata can I get admission?
  17. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  18. Can I get admission in Kolkata BSc college like Ashutosh College, Rani Birla College, Joymaya College, Gokhale Memorial College, Bethune College after scoring 65% in 12th?
6th June 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering college in Kolkata?

if my west bangal state rank is 23920 then which engeneering college can i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?