9th August 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a chance in engineering college in Yadavpur engineering college, B.E college Shivpurand and Engineering College of Kolkata

Idonot have domicile certificate of west bengal.Should i get chance in engg.admission in yadavpur engg.college,B.E.College Shivpurand in others engg.college of kolkata surronding

13th January 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a chance in engineering college in Yadavpur engineering college, B.E college Shivpurand and Engineering College of Kolkata

I am a resident of Delhi and will be writing wbjee 2013. am i eligible for admission for govt. colleges of Wb? where are the examination centres given?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?