15th August 2011, 02:29 PM
kishorleejun

How to get admission in F.Y.B.Com after completing Undergraduation?

i am undergraduate and i want to complete my graduation through the correspondence so how may i get the admission for fybcom

23rd December 2011, 02:04 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in F.Y.B.Com after completing Undergraduation?

There are several institutions offering the course of B.Com through distance learning. You can enroll through any one of them. To help you to choose I am suggesting you 3 institutions from where you can pursue the course
Sikkim Manipal University, refer, http://www.smu.edu.in
Acharya Nagarjuna University, refer, http://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
IGNOU, refer, http://www.ignou.ac.in
In order to get admission at IGNOU for the course of Bachelor of Commerce of
Minimum Duration 3 Years and Maximum Duration of 6 Years you have to pay course fee of Rs. 23800. Class 12 pass student is eligible for admission.
25th March 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am 10 th passed , i want to take degree , how i can do this???
17th May 2012, 02:40 AM
dinesh kumar nair

i want to do my graduation in correspondens and nw im dng my final yr d.t.ed
25th July 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to study in kalina university for std. F.Y.Bcom i have passed H.S.C in 2004 could you pls massege me the information about which documents you need. Thanking you ...... pls do the needfull

Regards,
Sangeeta Shankar Singh
2nd September 2013, 04:45 PM
asfiya Kazi

Default Re: how to get external online form for fybcom after two yrs gapl

how to get online form for fyb com after two yrs gap
18th January 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to study in kalina university for std. F.Y.Bcom i have passed H.S.C in 2012 could you pls massege me the information about which documents you need. Thanking you ...... pls do the needfull

Regards,
sadhana satyawan mejaree.
26th April 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

My son has learning disability.has completed 12th NIOS in English,home science,data entry operations, business studies,and mass communication. I have got his aptitude tests done,his gen.intelligence is73,verbal aptitude is76, numerical aptitude 79, spatial aptitude 76, form perception121 clerical perception 123 speed& motor co-ordination 116. His scores for verbal intelligence test is 30 and non verbal 40. The career options given are Hotel Management & BMS ,but he does not seem keen on doing these courses. Can he do Bcom? Please help we are very confused. Thanks
28th April 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishorleejun View Post
i am undergraduate and i want to complete my graduation through the correspondence so how may i get the admission for fybcom
How to get admission in F.Y.B.Com after completing Undergraduation?
12th June 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i have to complete my graduation from kalina university by correspondense plzzzz help me i m tryng to fill up the online application form but cnt fndout d way to fill
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?