14th January 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Forensic? I am studying in TY Biotech

I am studying in t.y. biotech can in get admission for Msc forensics course, after completing my graduation? What will be the criteria for admission? When the entrance exam will be there? Also give me the details about eligibility for entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in MSc forensic science after doing BSc Biotech
  3. Should i go for a job or Ph.D after doing MSc Biotech Integrated in VIT?
  4. Should I pursue B.Sc with biotech stream after my 12th? How may I get the admission for the same?
  5. Are there any colleges in Mumbai offering forensic science? I have done UG in Biotech
  6. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  7. What is better between BSc Forensic Science and BSc Biotech after passing 12th in medical?
  8. How to join MSc in Forensic Science? I am a BSc Biotech student in DAVV University
  9. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme? -- [New]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  12. How to do MSc Forensic after doing BSc Biotech?
  13. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for Post Graduation in Forensic Science?
  14. How to do PG diploma in forensic science while studying in BSc Biotechnology
  15. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges in Kerala for forensic science?
  16. Is a MSc Biotech student eligible to do Ph.D in Forensic? Prospects in Ph.D forensic course?
  17. What is the fee structure for MSc in Forensic? How should I prepare for the entrance test?
  18. Can I do MSc in Forensic Science after studying TY Biotechnology?
2nd April 2013, 01:02 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in Forensic? I am studying in TY Biotech

Hello dear,

Yes, you can go for Forensic Science subject for your Msc, a simple background in science subjects can pursue a career in forensic science.

Criteria:-

>>To take up a masters course in forensic science you need:-

***must be a graduate preferably with a first division in Physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, biochemistry, microbiology, B.pharm, BDS or applied science.

so, you are from biotech and under applied science, you can pursue it.

>>You can also go for research after your Msc, if you want to go.

Syllabus:-

In forensic science, it will consists of :-

paper 1 : General Forensic Science
Paper 2 : Criminology & Law
Paper 3 : Instrumental Analysis-I
Paper 4 : Questioned Document finger Prints Examination
Paper 5 : Practical Based on Questioned Documents &Finger Prints Examination
Paper 6 : Criminalistics
Paper 7 : Forensic Ballistics and Photography
Paper 8 : Instrument Analysis-II
Paper 9 : Computer Forensic and Bioinformatics
Paper 10 : Practical based on Criminalistic and Forensic Ballistics

>>Here i am giving you some of the best colleges in the country:-

Shree P.M.Patel Institute of P.G. Studies and Research in Applied Sciences, Anand,Gujarat

Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences (SHIATS) : School of Forensic Science, Allahabad

Bundelkhand University, Jhansi

Amity Institute of Space Science and Technology, Noida

Gujarat University, Ahmedabad

Osmania University, Hyderabad

Galgotias University

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi

Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar

Amity Institute of Behavioural Health and Applied Sciences, Noida

National Institute of criminology and Forensic science (NICFS)

Hope this helps,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?