9th January 2013, 12:33 AM
Dharmendarabhi

How to get the admission form for B.Tech GBU, Greater Noida?

i want admission form for b.tech 2013 of GBU,Greater Noida

Related Questions:
  1. Probability of getting government or semi government colleges through UPSEE counselling? -- [New]
  2. Admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engineering Colleges based on UPTU OSGE and GL ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in colleges in Noida or Greater Noida for Electrical or ECE course after scoring 24116 rank in general?
  4. Where can I get admission in Noida or Greater Noida management college after scoring 11754 in UPTU General in MBA
  5. How may I get application form for entrance exam in delhi, noida or greater noida?
  6. Private colleges in Noida and Greater Noida in which I can get after scoring 70,000 in General and 23080 in OBC?
  7. Can I get admission for mechanical engineering in any college of Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM through CBSE board?
  8. Any part time courses for PG students in HR in Greater Noida or Noida? Date of start of admission procedure?
  9. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE?
  10. How can I get information regarding admission in Engineering Delhi-NCR, Noida, Greater Noida, ghaziabad?
  11. When will interviews will start for post of TGT/PRT in Noida-Greater Noida?
  12. Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Noida or Greater Noida UP?
  13. List of colleges situated in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida taking admission through AIEEE?
  14. Which college will I get in greater Noida or Noida after scoring 116 marks in UPTU?
  15. How may I get details about Noida university(Greater noida)? Is it UGC recognized? What about it's future prospective?
  16. List of good colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida for ECE, CE, IT and Mechanical Engineering? I have got 26205 general rank in UPSEE
  17. Which are the good electronic companies in NCR for job? I am a diploma final year student from ECE
  18. Date of issue of MBA entrance exam form by GBU?
14th May 2013, 08:58 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get the admission form for B.Tech GBU, Greater Noida?

Dear Friend,
Gautam Buddha University (GBU) release their forms online,So,You have to apply online.
Beside this offline admission is done after getting selected in the University.

But you should also note that,In order to join the Gautam Buddha University (GBU) you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the Recognised Board and you must belong to Science stream with having at least Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics Subjects.
And,As admission processes is done on the performance in Entrance examinations,So,You must also apply for the Entrance Examinations.

You may also visit to the main site of Gautam Buddha University (GBU) below for more informations and details as well as to apply for it:-
www.gbu.ac.in
4th June 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

What is rank of GBU university among other colleges in U.P
4th June 2013, 02:59 PM
sushant.shekhar15

I want to know that is GBU a govt. university , and What is its ranking among other colleges in U.P?????
27th October 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Yes.. It is a govt. University and among top colleges in UP and India.
27th October 2013, 02:30 PM
Ashutosh there to help

Thumbs up Re: How to get the admission form for B.Tech GBU, Greater Noida?

Yes GBU is a government university. Among Top colleges of up and India
22nd April 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

no form for btech is showing... then how i'll apply for GBu... iss UPsee ranking is need to take admission in GBU
19th May 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I have got 834 rank in gbu this year could I get admission in civil branch in gbu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?