30th January 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in a good government college in Pune?

i want to admission for gove. college for free seat in pune of good college

Related Questions:
  1. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  2. Should I get admission in any government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune university?
  3. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  4. Should I get admission in government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune after scoring 70 to 75%?
  5. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  6. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  7. How many marks are required to get admission in good college of Pune? Cutoff of all MBA colleges in Pune?
  8. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  9. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  10. Cutoff list of medical of SC category in Maharashtra?
  11. Will I get admission in government college of Amravati, Aurangabad or Pune after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET?
  12. How can I take admission in B.Tech in government college of Pune?
  13. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  14. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission for B.Tech in government college, Pune after securing 60% in Board?
  16. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  17. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  18. What is the qualifications required to do Masters of Science in Chemistry? -- [New]
3rd February 2012, 05:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in a good government college in Pune?

Getting a seat in a Government college is a dream come true for most of the students. So the competition will be really high. The process of admission to various courses will be different from one another. Usually for engineering and medical courses, there would be a common admission test or an entrance test which would be conducted and the placements are provided on the basis of the test results. For various degree and non- professional courses admissions are usually based on merits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?