6th June 2013, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in government engineering colleges?

I have passed 10+2 exam.with66% marks .I am in open Catagery pls.Tell Me How I Get Addmission In Govt Eng. Collage In Mahrastra.Iam from pune Board.

Related Questions:
  1. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  2. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  3. How many government engineering colleges are there under UPTU? Rank required to get admission in these government colleges?
  4. Which are the government colleges available for me after scoring 66125 in AIEEE?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Are government engineering colleges better than private engineering colleges
  7. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  8. List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?
  9. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  10. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  11. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  12. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  13. How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges without giving any entrance exam?
  14. Date of PET entrance exam?
  15. Sample question papers for TANCET to do MCA?
  16. Can I get admission in top engineering college after scoring 95 marks in JEE mains?
  17. How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges?
  18. Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu

16th August 2015, 12:46 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in government engineering colleges?

To get admission in any government engineering college of Maharashtra for your bachelor degree course in technical field you need to clear Maharashtra EEE or JEE.

By clearing JEE, you will have the option of admission in the IIT,IIIT,NIT situated in the same state where as by clearing Maharashtra EEE you will be eligible for your admission in any Maharashtra government engineering college.

The qualifications required for appearing in these examinations are as here under :-

You must have done your 12th or pursuing the final year of same with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects with at least 50% aggregate in same from a recognized board.

Your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the last date of year in which you are appearing for the same examination.

Now since you have secured 66% aggregate in your 12th so you are eligible for the same examination.

For more details regarding the same examinations you can log on to their respective official websites which are as www.jeemain.nic.in and www.mcece.org.in.

16th August 2015, 04:24 PM
JSD.

Default Re: How to get admission in government engineering colleges?

Everybody wants to get the admission in good and reputed colleges.The eligibility criteria for Engineering course is to have successfully completion of +2 from a recognized board.

For getting the admission in good government colleges you have to appear in entrance exams known as JEE MAINS and JEE ADVANCE.

On the basis of your performance marks and rank you will be able to sit in the counseling and you will get the college accordingly.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?