22nd May 2011, 11:08 PM
s.vikash

How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges?

how to get admission in goverment engineering colleges? can you please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  2. Direct 2nd year admission in government engineering colleges in Maharashtra after diploma with 80% marks
  3. What are the options after scoring 380 in GATE? I am a general category who have scored 10652 AIR
  4. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  5. How many government engineering colleges are there under UPTU? Rank required to get admission in these government colleges?
  6. Names of government diploma engineering colleges near Panvel -- [New]
  7. Which are the government colleges available for me after scoring 66125 in AIEEE?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Indian government engineering colleges after completion of 12th from Nepal?
  9. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  10. Is it compulsory to appear in JEE 2016 if appearing in MH-CET 2016?
  11. Are government engineering colleges better than private engineering colleges
  12. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  13. Admission in government MBBS colleges possible with 66% marks in biology?
  14. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?
  16. Do I have to go through counselling process under UP CPMT?
  17. Government affiliated colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  18. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
23rd May 2011, 09:35 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges?

To take the admission in the government engineering colleges is not an easy way. You have to do these things to get the top most government engineering college-
• The admission in government engineering colleges is through the entrance exams like AIEEE
• Get top rank in the AIEEE or any state level engineering entrance exam
• Clear all the eligibility to take the admission in the engineering
In the government engineering colleges seats are limited so you have to do very hard work to get the top rank and get admission in the government engineering colleges.
24th May 2011, 12:00 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.vikash View Post
how to get admission in goverment engineering colleges? can you please tell me the procedure
Admission in the Government College

To get admission in the government college is some difficult. You can get
admission in the engineering government college through AIEEE, IIT JEE
and state engineering entrance exam but state government college
gives admission to the home student i.e the student which is residence
of that state.

If you get good rank in the IIT JEE and in AIEEE exam then you can get
IIT or NIT college respectively.

In the government engineering college seat are limited and the number
of student appear in the examination is very large so to get admission
in the government engineering college is some difficult.

Regards
~Mukul~
24th May 2011, 03:47 PM
Sakshi chawla

I have got 77 percent marks in 12th class and 82.67 percent aggregate in PCM(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). Am i eligible to get admission in B.tech in Punjabi University, Patiala.
24th May 2011, 05:25 PM
frooty.scooty

dear friend,
To get the admission in goverment college is not an easy way.
Based on your percentage to become a admssion.
For example,suppose if you got a rank in AIEEE.based on thaat rank the college will be decided.
Here another option for to get admission in government engineering college is AIEEE.
In that AIEEE you will got a above 90% then easily toget admission in govt college.

ALL THE BEST.
25th May 2011, 01:32 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Basically Government colleges are better the private colleges in all fields..

To get admission into it is bit difficult, as demand will be more then compared to other ....

It can be achieved only my obtaining a very good marks (i.e 90 % above )in state level or all India level engineering entrance examination..

the best exam in engineering to get into top most colleges are IIT, then comes
AIEEE, and then state level entrance exam i.e for A.P -> EMCET , for Karnataka -> KSET ..etc..
21st June 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I have got 60% at XII sci C.A.T. PHY,Che,Math = 47 Phy, Che,Boi, = 56 & AIEEE = 31. I have S/c Category Can I got admission to Govt. Engineering college?
26th June 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN GOVERMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGES THROUGH IIT
5th July 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

how it is possible to get 90% marks in aieee or any other state label entrance exam.....????
11th July 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges?

Quote:
first clear iit -jee exam
12th July 2011, 10:53 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
to get admission in a good engineering college, you will first have to give aieee or iit jee exam. in these exams, you will have to get very good marks to get admission. more the marks you will get in the exam, more will be your chances of getting admission in a government engineering college. after getting good marks in these exams, you will have to do online counselling. in the counselling, you will be able to fill the colleges and streams of your choice. if your filled choices match with the cut off of the college, then you will surely get admission.
24th October 2011, 12:27 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
you can admission in the top government colleges like iit's,,nit's and iist by writing the following exams............

1..IIT-JEE for iit's........
2..AIEEE for nit's
3..ISAT for iist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?