19th June 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Gujarat MBBS college? I have scored 3347 rank in Gujarat state

sir, myself snehal
i from mumbai., appered for NEET exam, n secured 3347 rank in gujrat state n
state category 2248
... Is there is any possibility of getting admision in gujrat mbbs college...
Candidate is of outside gujrat...
So help me
admision proces is online or offline
sugest wht to do n whr 2 go?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  2. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat?
  3. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  7. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  9. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board? -- [New]
  10. How much is the intake for MBBS course in Gujarat? List of medical colleges in Gujarat? Status of the CET for MBBS?
  11. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  12. Names of the colleges in Gujarat in which I can get after scoring 1678 state rank?
  13. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Are there finance colleges for MBBS in Gujarat?
  14. Can I get admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 43% in Gujarat? I have scored 53% in 12th Gujarat board
  15. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  16. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  17. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  18. Will I be able to qualify for MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 69 in Physics, 61 in Chemistry, 72 in Biology?
1st April 2014, 02:03 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Gujarat MBBS college? I have scored 3347 rank in Gujarat state

Student outside Gujarat may face problems in getting admission on domicile grounds. There are 8,800 seats in the medical and paramedical courses in Gujarat. This year, the Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC) has decided that marks obtained by students in biology, physics and mathematics in the four semesters of Class XI and XII is considered in giving admission to medical and paramedical courses in the state. The merit list is finalised on the basis of students' marks in the board examination as well as their score in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GujCET). The seat allocation is done according to the ratio between students of other boards and those of Gujarat board. For Central board students, the marks obtained in the HSC examination will be considered out of a total score of 210. The same board has also decided to prepare a common merit list for admission to seats in the NRI quota.
A total of 2780 seats in medical colleges, 1155 dental, 1325 physiotherapy, 1715 nursing, 135 seats in other paramedical courses, 260 Ayurveda and 1525 seats in homeopathy are available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?