15th September 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?

sir
I DD BEHERA am a service holder of gujarat state. my daughter is studying up to class X in KVS. Now I want to get admit her to a Gujarat Board School for class xi and xii. Is she eligible to get the Gujarat state board quota for admission to MBBS course in Gujarat state.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  3. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  5. How much is the intake for MBBS course in Gujarat? List of medical colleges in Gujarat? Status of the CET for MBBS?
  6. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  7. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  8. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT?
  9. What is the admission criteria for CBSE students in MBBS in Gujarat?
  10. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  11. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Are there finance colleges for MBBS in Gujarat?
  12. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  13. CBSE student can get admission in MBBS course in Gujarat? Process of admission? -- [New]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maharashtra, Punjab, UP, Haryana and Gujarat
  15. How to apply for MBBS after completion of 12th Biology?
  16. What is the criteria for admission in MBBS for Gujarat State Board student
  17. Am i eligible for admission in MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 50%?
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
12th January 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?

WE ARE NOT FROM GUJRAT NOR HAVE WE STUDIED OR WORKED IN GUJRAT.KINDLY LET US KNOW WHETHER MY CHILD WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION IN MEDICAL COLLEGES OF GUJRAT FOR MBBS COUSE.
3rd April 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE LET US INFORM THAT IF STUDENT HAVE COMPLETED HIS 12TH STD. IN RAJASTHAN SO WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR HAVING ADDMISSION IN MEDICAL COLLAGES IN GUJARAT
LET ME KNOW WHICH ENTRANCE TEST TO BE GIVEN BY STUDENT
17th June 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I am working in Ahmedabad,my brother has just completed his 12th with science stream(69%),He want to go for MBBS,suggest me the criteria for admission,
27th June 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 10th icse from up and i am born in up.but i have done my 11th and 12th cbse from delhi.will i have the the benifit of both up and delhi
2nd July 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

how can apply hyderabad student.
10th July 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?

try next tym......wish you ol d best n agar managment quota mai chea thn contact me my email adrs is [email protected] ......in affordable rates......as mbbs is mostly left as dreams for many.....bt a gud chance to invest as you got needful marks.....u can serve yourself with dis valuable degree........hope you vl soon contact me for yor best
regards
neha mehta
al d best...........
20th July 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

WE ARE NOT FROM GUJRAT NOR HAVE WE STUDIED OR WORKED IN GUJRAT.KINDLY LET US KNOW WHETHER I WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION IN MEDICAL COLLEGES OF GUJRAT FOR MBBS COUSE.
15th November 2012, 10:54 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

To get admission in MBBS you must be 17 years of age on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course

Must have passed the qualifying examination under the Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination

Must have a combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics in the last two years of study or any other elective subjects with English

The level of English must not be less than the core course as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education
24th March 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in Gujaraty Board. Now entrance exam will be NEET.What is quota system for Gujarat board in MBBS colleages in Gujarat.
10th June 2013, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I got all India rank 26573 in Neet 2013. I exercised option for State quota in Gujrat where my Sl. no is 764. I do not belong to the state of Gujrat. Neither my parents are serving under Gujrat Govt. Shall I be eligible to take admission in Gujrat MBBS course this year (2013-14).
31st March 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

can i be called gujrati if i take admission in 12th at ahmemdabad from jodhpur?
31st March 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

can i be called gujrati if i take admissoin in 12th at ahmedabad from jodhpur to get eligible for gujcet?
30th December 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What is cut off marks for addmission in general category in gujarat government medical college in 2014
19th November 2019, 09:06 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility criteria for getting admission in MBBS is
1) Candidate must score at least 50% in 12 standard in physics, chemistry and biology
2) candidate must be at least of 17 years at the time of admission
3) candidate must be an Indian citizen
If you have a domicile of gujarat state than you will get admission on the 85% of the state quota
If you do not have a domicile of gujarat state than you will get admission on the 15% quota
If you fulfil the above criteria than you are eligible to get admission in gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?