27th October 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IIT for UG Biotech course? Procedure for application for exam?

how do i get admission in iit for u.g. biotech course.what is the procedure for examination?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in IIT for UG Biotech course? What is the procedure for it?
  2. Where can i do Summer Internship in Himachal Pradesh being a Biotechnology student?
  3. Are this years Biotech exam forms available? What is the admission procedure for Biotech admission in BHU?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  5. Which Entrance Exams I have to give for careers in Biotechnology? Best colleges for this course?
  6. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc Agri Biotech after completion of B.Sc in Agri Biotech?
  7. List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Training programme in IIT Roorkee for M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) student?
  9. Guidance for entry into bioinformatics field?
  10. How to apply for GATE exam for M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biotech from Amity University? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  12. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech?
  13. Which is better for msc. biotech IIIT or JNU? which campus is better for msc. biotech IIT BOMBAY or IIT ROORKEE?
  14. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  15. What is the entrance exam to get admission for MSc Biotech through IIT?
  16. Is it possible to do M.A after graduating in Biotech?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU for Biotech engineering? -- [New]
  18. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2016, 11:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT for UG Biotech course? Procedure for application for exam?

The admission in the IIT in the Biotechnology is offered on the basis of JEE entrance examination.

So, if you want to get the admission in IIT you have to appear and qualify in it. The course is of five year duration. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to qualify in both Main and Advanced stage for final selection for admission in IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?