28th February 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU for Biotech engineering?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU for Biotech engineering? Can you please let me know the steps which we have to follow next to get the admission. Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Are this years Biotech exam forms available? What is the admission procedure for Biotech admission in BHU?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  3. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc Agri Biotech after completion of B.Sc in Agri Biotech?
  4. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  5. When BHU B.Sc.(Biotech) and BSW forms will come out?
  6. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  7. Can I do BSc Biotech from BHU?
  8. List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Is PhD in Sociology course offered in BHU? Procedure to get admission?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU for graduation from science?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission in main schools of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th science stream?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  13. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  15. Procedure to get admission in BHU to study Economics in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  16. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech?
  17. Is it possible to do M.A after graduating in Biotech?
  18. Procedure to take admission for B.Ed course in BHU?
6th March 2016, 12:22 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU for Biotech engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU for Biotech engineering? Can you please let me know the steps which we have to follow next to get the admission. Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!
To get admission in BHU for Biotech engineering, you will have to qualify an entrance test conducted by BHU itself.

Currently, notifications of entrance exam is not released yet.

It is expected to be released after 12th march, 2016.

You must visit official site of BHU entrance exam i.e. http://bhuonline.in to get regular updates.

Important Dates of BHU Entrance exam 2015 were:
  • Online Application starts : 12th March 2015
  • Last date for online submission : 08th April 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?