4th July 2013, 03:03 PM
poornima B K

How to get admission in Karnataka for M.Tech?

Sir, I am in cs& Eng Dept, Sir I get 15850 AIR in GATE. Sir is I get the M.Tech seat in top colleges? If so what are all colleges shall I select? Sir what is the fee structure i.e., govt.fee and college fee? Sir our family income low, so what are all the scholarships available?

1st September 2016, 12:19 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Karnataka for M.Tech?

GATE qualified candidates get stipend for pursuing Master of Technology course from government recognized institute. You must not worry about your fees for M.Tech. You can participate in counselling for admission in good engineering colleges like:

*RV Engineering college.

*PES university.

*National Institute of Engineering.

*IIIT, Bangalore.

*NIT, Surathkal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?