10th October 2012, 08:14 PM
Neeta M. Sapre

How to get admission to LLB through Distance Education?

I am 50 yrs. old & want to take admission for LLB. But I don't know the eligibility regarding % of marks in Graduation etc. Can you please give the required information? I also prefer to distance education so please inform me the source.

11th February 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission to LLB through Distance Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeta M. Sapre View Post
I am 50 yrs. old & want to take admission for LLB. But I don't know the eligibility regarding % of marks in Graduation etc. Can you please give the required information? I also prefer to distance education so please inform me the source.
Dear Neeta ma'am, if you are still interested in corespondence LLB, please contact me on [email protected]. I may be of some help. Regards, anna
8th March 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I am government employee of education department. I want to do LLB in distance education. I want to know the Law Colleges, Admission Procedure in such Colleges, Fees Structure, and other related things to do the LLB in distance Education.
Please mail me the details on my E-Id : [email protected] & [email protected]
13th May 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i want admission l.l.b. with distance learning
14th May 2013, 06:57 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I am afraid LLB is not an option for you anymore. You are crossed the age limit to pursue LLB. At 50 years, you will not be given admission for the LLB course due to the age cap introduced by the Bar Council of India.

The distance education degree will be another issue. Because the LLB is not offered through distance education. Its Bachelor of Law degree which is offered through correspondence.

Unfortunately it is no accepted by the Bar Council of India. It only accepts the degree which has been completed through regular mode. The Bar Council has a view that distance education degree offers unfair advantage. Therefore 80 percent attendance is mandatory to complete LLB course.

Since you can not apply for LLB due to age limit the correspondence course can be option. However only if you are not serious about becoming lawyer. Because the Bar Council of India will not allow you to practice.

LLB Eligibility

1. Any bachelor degree will be accepted.

2. 45/50 percent marks are required. It depends on entrance exam/college.

3. There is 5 percent relaxation for SC/ST.

4. Age limit is 30 years to apply.

5. Five years relaxation for SC/ST.
10th August 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I m doing job in the army and i want to do LLB in distance education and I want to know the Law Colleges, Admission Procedure in such Colleges, Fees Structure, and other related things to do the LLB in distance Education.
Please mail me the details on my E-Id : [email protected]
21st August 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

iam compleated graduation and 35 year old i would like to join llb through distant education realy this course valid in court
7th October 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

my self vinay kumar . i want to take the admission in LLB. I AM 31 YEARS OLD AND GRADUTE FROM CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY. PLEASE SUGGEST ME
11th June 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

sir iam 50 years old how to addmission in llb iam govt school teacher in ongole dt andhrapredesh india my cell 9912309971 my mail [email protected] thank you sir
18th August 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a govt. employ in judicial department as clerk and i want to do ll.b from distance education. i m BA, B.ed, also. Is there any scop after retirement for practice as lawer.
25th November 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i am 48 years old, i passed 10th, inter regular after long gap i complete my degree ambedakar open university in 2014, i am interested in join llb regular course my mail id [email protected]. please give guidance to join in llb my cell no is 9505035923. my name is chakravarthi.p
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?