26th May 2012, 10:44 PM
kachhetia mayur

How to get admission in M.Pharm in Gujarat without qualifying in GPAT?

if i am not qualify GPAT than any other alternative exam to admission in m.pharm in gujarat.

31st May 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Pharm in Gujarat without qualifying in GPAT?

i have not passed GPAT 2012 exam.Can I get admission in M.Pharm in gujarat? My E.Mail is [email protected]
2nd June 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Pharm in Gujarat without qualifying in GPAT?

i have disqualified in gpat 2012.. i got 4125th AIR with score of 91 marks.. will i be able to get admission in any college in gujarat?? and what is the reason of increasing the cut off marks so high?? please help.. my email is [email protected]
2nd June 2012, 03:11 PM
ghanshyam4004

i am disqualified student of gpat 2012.. i scored 91 marks with AIR of 4125.. will i be able to get admission in mpharm in any college in gujarat? when is the CET exam coming in gujarat? and please tell me that what is the reason of increasing the cut off marks so high?? please help... my email is [email protected]
4th June 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified gpat with 895 rank.Can any one help me in suggesting the best college in gujarat where i can get admission.I am a haryana domicile and have passed b.pharmacy from haryana.My interested field is Pharmacology.
10th June 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Pharm in Gujarat without qualifying in GPAT?
5th March 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course
15th March 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I didn't qualified gpat exam but got 104 will this help me in getting addmition in mpharm my id is [email protected]
11th May 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

if I' m goat not qualify in 2014 than how to take admission in m.pharma 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?