21st July 2011, 10:36 PM
minaj

What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college?

me completed B.E in computer science n i wanted to do mtech.. i passed out recently... m fresher n i want to know about pgcet syllabus, previous year question papers...... and what should be the ranking in pgcet enterance exam to get the Govt. mtech college... please send al the details at [email protected].... please its my humble request...... thank you sir...............

12th August 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college?

what is the syllabus of pg cet? in what way we have to prepare? which are the best colleges? at what range we should get rank? which are best coureses in mechanical ? please send it to [email protected]
15th August 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college?

how much fee for m.pharmacy
17th September 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my B.E in computer science(7th sem) i wanted to do mtech.. n i want to know about pgcet syllabus, previous year question papers...... and what should be the ranking in pgcet enterance exam to get the Govt. mtech college... please its my humble request...... thank you sir...............

please send it to [email protected]
27th September 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing my B.E in electronics and communication...plz i want to know pgcet syllabus...plz mail it sir..my email address s [email protected]...
10th October 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

plz will you say me the details of appgcet details,exam details,colleges offering then mtech in our ap
26th November 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am pursuing my b tech final year in electrical stream.
i want to go ahead for further studies(m.tech).
so i need some particulars(details) about APpgcet.
so please send the complete information to my ID i.e [email protected]...
its my humble request...
thank you...
2nd December 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

me completed B.E in computer science n i wanted to do mtech.. i passed out recently... m fresher n i want to know about pgcet syllabus, previous year question papers...... and what should be the ranking in pgcet enterance exam to get the Govt. mtech college... please send al the details at [email protected]
... please its my humble request...... thank you sir...............
9th December 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Im pursuing my B.Tech 4th in eee.Can u plz help me in getting PGCET notifacation for 2012 batch to my mail id [email protected]
14th December 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b tech in electrical stream and i want to do m tech on computers.Is it possible?
16th December 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i cmle btec 2011.detail abt pgcet
23rd December 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Mai B.tech me admisson lena chahta hun. Admisson ke liye kaise taiyari karu ?
26th December 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

what is pgcet syallabus for cse? how and what to prepare for entrance? i want previous year question paper..
8th January 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I completed B.E in computer science n i wanted to do mtech.. i passed out recently... m fresher n i want to know about pgcet syllabus, previous year question papers...... and what should be the ranking in pgcet enterance exam to get the Govt. mtech college... please send al the details at [email protected].... please its my humble request...... thank you sir...............
17th January 2012, 04:05 PM

plz give syllabas for eee PGSET AP &previous papers&how to prepare
21st January 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the pgcet syllabus for ec and previous year question papers? I am in final sem.what is the cutt off ranking of previous year.piz send all the information to my mail id [email protected]
22nd January 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i completed MCA .i want to know about pgcet syllabus, previous year question papers .what should be the ranking in pgcet enterance exam to get the Govt. MTech college. please send all the details to [email protected].
thanks
31st January 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I have completed B.TECH in Information Technology and i want to do MTECH.I am a 2011 passout.I want know when will the forms be out and what is the syllabus, previous year question papers and what should be the ranking in pgcet enterance exam to get admission into PUNJAB UNIVERSITY,CHANDIGARH. please send me all the details at [email protected]. Please its my humble request.
Thanks & Regards,
Natasha
1st February 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,iam studying final ece.i want to know the syllabus for pgcet plz send it to my mail [email protected]
4th February 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Could u plz tel me d exam date of karnataka pgcet 2012?...and when do we have to apply for it?
12th February 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my B.E in computer science(7th sem) i wanted to do mtech.. n i want to know about pgcet syllabus, previous year question papers...... and what should be the ranking in pgcet enterance exam to get the Govt. mtech college... please its my humble request...... thank you sir...............
send it to me [email protected] n [email protected]
12th February 2012, 10:49 AM
Pratibha.R.Biradar

what is the syllabus of pg cet? in what way we have to prepare? which are the best colleges? at what range we should get rank? which are best coureses in computer science ? please send it to [email protected]
12th February 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i would like to know about pgcet 2012 for EC branch...
15th February 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

what is meant by pgcet exam what is the syllabus for civil engineering .my caste is bc.d (mutrasi) can i get the any
scholarship after gettting the seat.where is the p.g cet offer colleges .totally howmany marks for p.g.cet how many
marks i have to get to study in the govt college with out fees.pls tell me syllabus for civil engg.
18th February 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

will i get scholar ship or any sty fund in m.tech programming through pg cet
20th February 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

WHAT is pgset syllabus ? For eee in AP ! Meterial and govt colleges inform [email protected] 9494921981
20th February 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

FROM 9494921981. WHAT is pgset syllabus ? For eee in AP ! Meterial and govt colleges inform [email protected] AND ANY GET SCHOLARSHIP?HOW TO PREPAIR?
26th February 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do mtech ,,so pls tell the details about pgcet exam details nd syllabus.....nd also give details about for wat rank is good to get better colleges pls send to my mail [email protected]....
9th March 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,am pursuing b tech final year in ECE branch..i want to write PGCET ,SOplease send syllabus and exam date notification..my mail id is [email protected] please send
9th March 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Iam EEE student sir.I need pgcet previous year question papers & wt rank is good to get better college sir &wt should i prepare to get good coll sir. & plz snd pgcet exam details and syllubus to my mail sir. & my mail is ' [email protected]'.
15th March 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

last 5 years questions papers of pgcet
24th March 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

how to get previous qution papers of civil engineering for pgecet please send to me my mail address?
[email protected]
28th March 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

nw i am stdyin in BE 8th sem pls send me previous year question paper ... my id [email protected]
29th March 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody snd me details about m.tech plz..
Wht marks required to get in govt clg
snd it to my mail
[email protected]
thank u
3rd April 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I am swati kulkarni . I have completed my B.E in Industrial production from VTU(Belgaum)
Looking forward to MTech in Machine design . kindly plz tell me how to prepare for PGcet and the syllabus for same.

Mail me the details to [email protected]
7th April 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I am raji.pls send me a sylbus for PGCET.(Electronics and communication)

Send me details [email protected]
12th April 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

me completed B.E in computer science n i wanted to do mtech.. i passed out recently... m fresher n i want to know about pgcet syllabus, previous year question papers...... and what should be the ranking in pgcet enterance exam to get the Govt. mtech college... please send al the details at [email protected].... please its my humble request...... thank you sir...............
14th April 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i need to know vtu pgcet entrance exam date of this year(2012) so plz send to this email id([email protected])
16th April 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

i have completed B.tech(2011) cse stream.i wnat previous question papers........please send the details at [email protected] is my humble request.................
21st April 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for pgcet for mca
21st April 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

iam studying B.tech 4-2 in information technology .iam applying pgcet .so i want to know the syllabus, previous year question papers...... and what should be the ranking in pgcet enterance exam to get the Govt. mtech college... please send al the details at [email protected].... please its my humble request...... thank you sir...............
23rd April 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

iam studying B.tech 4-2 in information technology .iam applying pgcet .so i want to know the syllabus, previous year question papers...... and what should be the ranking in pgcet enterance exam to get the Govt. mtech college... please send al the details at [email protected]@gmail.com.... please its my humble request...... thank you sir.........
23rd April 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

hai i need previous papers for pgecet cs branch...
2nd May 2012, 11:14 AM
blessy zion

hello sir,i completed my b.tech in 2012,but still i have 1 backlog..that is 4-1,finite element methods..but the eam date given for that to write supply is july...but it is noticed that pgcet exam is in june..but my backlog exam is in july..am i eligible to write pgcet?plz reply me sir.iam in a bit confusion
3rd May 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i wanted to do MTECH.......and im willing to write pgset sir please send me full details......send me how many questions they wll give in pgset questionpaper.....please send me ......thankyou
10th May 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my B.E in information science(7th sem) i wanted to do mtech.. n i want to know about pgcet syllabus, previous year question papers...... and what should be the ranking in pgcet enterance exam to get the Govt. mtech college... please its my humble request...... thank you sir...............
send it to me [email protected]
16th May 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

pls pls give the small information about pgcet syllabus .send the information to this mail [email protected]
19th May 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want complete details of pgcet and also syalabus for pgcet which book is best to prepare send to my email id [email protected] please
22nd May 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want pgcet previous year questions papers for eee and also syllabus of pgcet exam.so plzzzzzzzzz send to my mail.this is my mail id.
[email protected]
23rd May 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

how to get previous qution papers of civil engineering for pgecet please send to me my mail address?
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?