28th June 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for M.Tech through Non GATE entry? I have scored 82% in CGPA

sir,
my rank as per published by dte is 2811 and my cgpa is 82%. will i get admission for mtech through nongate entry.i have applied to two private colleges

29th October 2012, 07:36 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Tech through Non GATE entry? I have scored 82% in CGPA

Hello,
You have asked me a really good question. Mostly candidates have to go through Non-GATE entry only. GATE or Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers is an all India basis examination and the marks are calculated on the basis of the score obtained by candidates for the last 5 years, using percentile mathematics. So mostly candidates are not able to crack it. So why waste time and money when you can go for M.Tech in one more way also.
This method is through applying for every M.Tech university directly. All the M.Tech universities, take a huge amount of candidates from non-GATE background. They take their own examination and an interview, for those candidates who clear that examination.
The advertisements for that examination are given in newspapers. The moment it comes out, you need to go to the university campus to collect the form and fill it with the exact details of your academics. The moment examination date is set, you will be notified by phone call or mail. Clear the examination and the interview to be admitted in M.Tech.
10th February 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Tech through Non GATE entry? I have scored 82% in CGPA

Can i get admission in M.Tech Comp.Sc(non-GATE)? I got 75% in B.E.
2nd March 2013, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

do i have the information related to universities M.Tech entrance alerts through mail......................plz suggest me ................my mail id is [email protected]..........
8th March 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

may i get the advertisement alert in mail??? mail [email protected]. plz reply..
14th March 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in jadavpur university for m.tech, nad i have not attampted my gate exam, my cgpa is 90.02 in b.tech, please tell me how to get admission in pg course so that my year will be safe..thank you
14th March 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

pls suggest me the mtech universities list.. For applying thrgh non-gate.My id is [email protected]
15th March 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

how can take admission in m. Tech throught non gate and when non gate is taken by university please inform me on my email id :[email protected]
15th March 2013, 11:36 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: How to get admission for M.Tech through Non GATE entry? I have scored 82% in CGPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to get admission in jadavpur university for m.tech, nad i have not attampted my gate exam, my cgpa is 90.02 in b.tech, please tell me how to get admission in pg course so that my year will be safe..thank you

Hello,

Well, if you have not written GATE exam, there are also other ways of joining good colleges like i have said, there are separate entrance for them too, you can apply to many good private universities as well as some NITs also,

Here i am telling you some of the universities ehich are best, private universitites.

>>BITs Pilani, they have their own entrance, visit http://www.bitsadmission.com/ for details, the notification has not been out yet.

Also there are colleges and universities like:-

Jadavpur University

IIIT, Bangalore

IIIT allahabad

IIIT Hyderabad

VIT University

SRM University

NIT Durgapur

NIT Silchar

NIT Agartala

So, you can apply through these by non gate entry, all the best!! Notification will be coming up soon in their main websites, keep visiting.
22nd March 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

sir, my gate score is 330, marks 22.87. B.Tech avg. cgpa is 8.7. Can I apply for non-gate admission in Jadavpur university, W.B or any other Gov. recognized universities of W.B? please suggest me.Thanks in advance.
22nd March 2013, 12:48 AM
amritarenox

sir, my GATE score is 330, marks 22.87. and B.Tech average cgpa is 8.7. Can I apply for non-gate entrance admission for M.Tech in Jadavpur university, W.B or any govt. recognized university in W.B? please suggest me.thanks in advance.
6th April 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

when will the written exam in jadavpur university for M.Tech 2013 for non-gate take place ?
20th April 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i have got23.67 marks in aGATE 2013 exam. Can i get admission to M tech thermal in any college in maharashtra?
27th May 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to know can i get the admision in any government clg for m.tech by non gate exam?
27th May 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to know can i get the admision in any government clg for m.tech by non gate exam?
17th June 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

my aggregate percentage is 67.4% in B.E. from RGPV UNIVERCITY BHOPAL in which colg should i get the addmission for mtech
7th July 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

pl.give me list of college for M tech admission in gujarat in computer engg
26th July 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 49% in the pgecet examinitaion so in which college i will get the sturctural engineering in hyderabad
3rd February 2014, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

how can take admission in M. Tech through non-gate & when non-gate is taken by university plz inform me on my email id- [email protected]
28th March 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in ME/m.tech through non-gate..pls send me the list of colleges which are give admission by nongate in gujarat..nd also tell me how many seats are reserved for non-gate..my [email protected]
14th April 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, my BE agreegate is 81.41 ..i not attemted gate exam..please suggest me colleges for mtech..my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?