11th August 2010, 09:32 AM
sunnykuruvila55

How to get admission for masters in Finland for Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?

sir i am an graduate in biotechnology and biochemical engineering. how can i get admission for masters in finland. and what is the fees structure. please help

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Entrance Exam to join Masters in Engineering in Finland? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  2. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure of PhD in Biotechnology at VIT?
  4. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  5. How can I get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the fee structure of the course?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  7. Fee structure for Biotechnology course for bachelor degree?
  8. Which course I can take up in masters after completion of B.E in Biotechnology?
  9. List of best distance colleges to study M.Tech in Biotechnology along with fee structure and admission procedure
  10. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure of biotechnology course? -- [New]
  12. How can I pursue Masters in Physiotherapy from Australia? What is the fee structure of the course?
  13. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  14. How can I get Fellowship to study PhD in Sweden, Denmark and Finland being a Biotechnology postgraduate?
  15. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  16. Which masters course can be done in Germany and Finland after completing B.Tech honors?
  17. Is an MBA distance programme offered by Vinayaka Missions University approved by UGC and DEC?
  18. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology in Anna University after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure?
13th June 2011, 03:42 PM
Amit jaiswal02
Member+

Default Re: How to get admission for masters in Finland for Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?

hi,

Admission Requirements for Study in Finland, Finland Universities, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Procedure for Study in Finland-

Following is the eligibility criteria for study in finland for mba, engineering, bachelors, masters and phd programs for getting admission into finland universities:

Application process:-

The application procedure varies depending on whether you plan to study at a university or at a polytechnic.
For studying at a Polytechnic i.e. a place where practical education is imparted i.e. more professional and work oriented. For applying to a polytechnic a student can send his/ her application directly to the polytechnic selected or through the joint application system. A joint application system is one where in a student can list up to a maximum of 4 programs of interest.
For studying at a university i.e. a place where scientific research and programs based on that are conducted. For applying to a Finnish university a student can send the application directly to the Finnish university of interest. Also an online joint application form can be filled if English is the language of preference for the degree program.

Cost of Studying in Finland, Living Costs, Tuition Fees For Study in Finland:

Since university education is funded by the State through the Ministry of Education, students enrolled in regular degree studies pay no tuition fees.

However, Tuition fees may be collected on a trial basis, starting from the year 2010, 2011 or 2012.

The monthly cost of living for a student in Finland is approx. EUR 750. This includes accommodation, travel and food bills. Leisure would be extra since there is a lot to do in Finland. Also, medical insurance has to be taken care of. A reasonable way of doing that is joining a student union which takes care of medical insurance as well as provides a student card which can help in availing discounts.
Cost of Studying in Finland, Living Costs, Tuition Fees For Study in Finland:

Since university education is funded by the State through the Ministry of Education, students enrolled in regular degree studies pay no tuition fees.

However, Tuition fees may be collected on a trial basis, starting from the year 2010, 2011 or 2012.
best of luck.
1st July 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for masters in Finland for Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?

i am a b B.sc holder from nigeria and the general language is english do i need a proficiency test for masters programme in finland.
11th October 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for masters in Finland for engineering ? Is there any entrance exam. what is the fee structure?
8th December 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir /madam
Am a graduate in botany and zoology from Kenyatta university in Kenya.I have over five years work experience.Am I eligible for masters in biotechnology in finland.I got a pass.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?