14th August 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after securing 118 in PCB?

i secure 118 in pcb i want admission for mbbs or bds in govt or pvt. medical college. will i get the admission in it and i am in consider in st categaory

Related Questions:
  1. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  2. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  3. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  4. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  5. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  6. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  7. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  9. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  10. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  11. Minimum cutoff for MBBS seat in government and private medical colleges?
  12. Can I get admission in any Private or Government MBBS college with fees under Rs. 4 Lacs if qualified in COMEDK UGET? -- [New]
  13. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after scoring 118 in PCB
  14. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  15. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  16. Admission in MBBS college without giving private medical college entrance exam?
  17. Are private medical colleges good? After MBBS from private medical colleges can I get a government job? How good is Rama Medical College, Kanpur?
  18. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
2nd June 2015, 04:47 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission for MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after securing 118 in PCB?

For MBBS you must need to appear in the national level level entrance test AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) conducted by central board of secondary education once in a year , In India almost government and private colleges provides admission on the basis of AIPMT marks , so we can say that it totally depends on your score , if you score well then you will get an college according to the marks , only Physics / Chemistry and Biology students can apply for the AIPMT exam
After that admissions are provided on the basis of merit list ,it doesn't matters that how many marks you got in 12th class , the thing that matters that is how many marks you got in AIPMT exam , AIPMT follow cbse syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?