29th January 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?

1) What is the admission procedure for foreign national ( say Bangladeshi Student) in MBBS course in Government / Private medical colleges in India? Is Admission process thru entrance exam or direct admission based on Class X 2 result?

2) What formalities required to be completed?

3) Indicative annual expenses ( Tution Fees, Hostel fees, exam fee etc)

4) How, when and where to apply ?

Any other information related to getting admission under college quota.

Related Questions:
  1. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree?
  2. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  3. Names of the government institutes in India for Bangladeshi Students?
  4. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. MBS course fee details for Bangladeshi student? Which is the medical college?
  6. Information about best government medical colleges for MBBS of South India? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Admission in Medical Colleges of India if I am a Bangladeshi student?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS course in India as a Bangladeshi student?
  9. Fee structures and process of admission for homeopathic medical colleges?
  10. What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?
  11. Which Colleges I can study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh?
  12. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  13. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  14. Admission process for seeking admission in Medical Colleges?
  15. Can I study in medical college in India for MBBS course if I am a Bangladeshi Foreign student?
  16. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  17. How can I take admission in medical college in India? I am a Bangladeshi Student
  18. Date of availability of application forms, last date date to apply and eligibility criteria for AIIMS entrance examination 2011
30th January 2015, 03:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?

NRI candidates are not eligible to get admission in government medical colleges of India. To get admission in private medical colleges of India, you have to clear the qualifying exam, which is conducted by respective state government or by any university. If you can clear the qualifying exam, you will become eligible to get MBBS admission in private medical colleges under NRI Quota. Every private college can offer 15% of its seats to NRI candidates. So, you should try to get admission in any private medical college.

Fee Expenses:-
The expenses will vary from one college to another college. The minimum fee expenses at any college will be around 1 lakh per semester. And exam fee will depend upon the university, to which your medical college is affiliated.

How to apply:-
After qualifying the exam, you should visit any private medical college and you should your application form along with your Qualifying exam report and your 10th and 12th standard certificates.
2nd December 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?

I have completed s.s.c in 2008 and h.s.c in 2010 and gotten 70% marks average and completed medical assistant course during 4 years in 2015.
Can I get admission in MBBS course in India?
I am Bangladeshi.
11th November 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am Bangladeshi. This year (2018) my son passed HSC examination & he got GPA-5 with 84% marked average (Total-1091 out of 1300). He would like to interest to admission in india private medical college on MBBS course. I want to know details information on admission issues for Bangladeshi student. Please can help to us.

With thanks & best regards.

Sreepado Sarker
[email protected]
21st April 2019, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am Bangladeshi. This year (2018) my Daughter passed HSC examination & she got GPA-5 . She would like to interest to admission in india private medical college on MBBS course. I want to know details information on admission issues for Bangladeshi student. Please can help to u.

Pobitro Sarkar
[email protected]
19th July 2019, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I want to study in India's Govt.Medical College. I am from Bangladesh.
Would you please Inform me about the process?
20th August 2019, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I get GPA 5 in SSC (2017) , this year (2019)passed HSC exam and I got GPA 3.92. I would like to Interest to admission in india govt medical College on mbbs course I want to know details information on admission issues for Bangladeshi students
22nd November 2019, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I'm a Bangladeshi student. I want to study MBBS in Calcutta. Can you inform me about it?
4th January 2020, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can a Bangladeshi student study in government medical College in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?