3rd August 2011, 09:18 PM
tajanaarti

How to get admission in medical college in NRI quota?

to whom nri can recommend for admission in medical college in nri quota

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  2. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  4. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  5. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  6. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  7. Mbbs - NRI Quota -- [New]
  8. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  9. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission in medical college in NRI quota?
  11. How can I apply for medical seat in St Johns Medical College? Do I have to apply through NRI quota? Am I eligible through general quota?
  12. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  13. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  14. Can I join Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore after scoring 60%? I want to join in NRI quota
  15. Fee for Nagpur Medical college? Any NRI or Management quota?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  17. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
27th February 2016, 02:36 PM
harsh@95

Default Re: How to get admission in medical college in NRI quota?

As an NRI you can not be eligible for any Govt. Medical college in Indian except AIIMS Delhi. No government college offers seat to NRI while there is single seat for NRI in AIIMS which is filled by taking its own exam conducted outside the country.

while if you want to get admission in private college you can easily get admission, but the fee structure are too high for the NRI's and there will be exam conducted by particular state medical council by which merits are prepared in case of large number of candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?