16th November 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MSc Environmental in AU?

Dear sir/madam,
Plz guide me for above cited matter

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  3. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  4. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  5. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  6. Will I get admission in MSc Environmental Science after scoring 51.48%?
  7. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  8. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the admission procedure for MSc Environmental Science? Date of submission of application form?
  10. How can I apply for a job after doing MSc Environmental Sciences in both govt and private sector
  11. Will I be able to get university for MSc Environmental?
  12. What kind of job will I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science? Is there any job recruitment in Bihar for EVS specialized students?
  13. List of Msc. Environmental Science Colleges in Coimbatore
  14. Which is a better option after MSc environmental sciences between M.Tech and Ph.D?
  15. Does IIT B offer course in MSc Environmental Science?
  16. Whether M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) course is available in JNU or not? -- [New]
  17. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  18. How may I do Msc through correspondence in Southern Africa? I've done B.Sc in Geography and environmental studies from ZOU
24th November 2011, 04:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MSc Environmental in AU?

Admission to Andhra University M.Sc Environmental science course is through entrance test. The university conducts common entrance test for various M.Sc courses. The application form for the test can be obtained from the official website of university. The candidates can also obtain the form by post. You have to clear the entrance test to get admission for this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?