3rd August 2011, 08:22 PM
sagar5284

Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?

i selected msc environmental science as a principal subject after completion of BSc. kindly guide me for govt/non-govt job oportunities after completion of this course.
thanking you,
s r thombare

1. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates?
  3. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  4. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  5. What are the various jobs we can take after M.Sc environmental science? -- [New]
  6. List of jobs I can apply for, after completing MSC in environmental science?
  7. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Environmental Science? Universities offering this course? Career opportunities after doing M.Sc in Environmental Science?
  9. Job opportunities after completing PhD Environmental science in CSIR institutes?
  10. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  11. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  12. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  13. What kind of job will I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science? Is there any job recruitment in Bihar for EVS specialized students?
  14. What kind of government job can I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science?
  15. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  16. What are the job chances available for M.Sc Environmental science candidates in Uttar Pradesh for both private and public sector?
  17. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  18. Any change for government job after completing MSc Computer Science?
2nd September 2011, 02:10 AM

Default Re: Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?

i m compliting m.sc in environment science and i want government job so what i do
11th September 2011, 08:07 PM

Default Re: Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?

I completed msc environment science and two year experience in chemist of water treatment plant
plese tellme job for me urgent with high salary
13th September 2011, 09:24 PM

i need to know the job faculty in goverment sector after completed m.sc in environmental science
14th September 2011, 07:59 PM
kartik41

Hello sir,
now i am duing msc environmetal science can i get jobs in gov. secter...please tell me if its possible to get a governmnt job ... The above information is only to see whether you are eligible or not. ... Job opportunities ... you can apply after completed of msc environment, you will get good government job in ...
ok,
26th October 2011, 05:52 PM

is m.sc environmental science course of perriyar univ salem approved by DEC
31st October 2011, 01:53 AM
vivek050

friends
i selected msc environmental science as a principal subject after completion of BSc. kindly guide me for govt/non-govt job oportunities after completion of this course.
thanking you,
s r thombare
29th February 2012, 05:44 PM

I WANT TO DO MSC(EVS) IS THERE ANY SCOPE OF THIS FIELD. I HAVE COMPLETED MY BSc(BIOLOGY) with botany,zoology and chemistry. please guide
27th March 2012, 04:13 PM

what kind of government job can i get after completing my M.sc.in environmental science??i hv completed my M.sc. previous with 72%,from Bareilly college Bareilly[Ruhilkhand University]..
23rd April 2012, 11:05 AM

i have done m.Sc. Environment science
31st May 2012, 05:59 PM

I completed my M.Sc in Environmental Science from Bangalore University campus. How for the course is good job opportunities in India as well as in Abroad. Why still there is no recognistion in India very difficult to get a job please advise me.
15th June 2012, 11:12 PM

what are the job opportunities available after completing MSc. in microbiology?
6th July 2012, 02:34 PM

i've done m.sc in Env_al Sc. in 2005 nd also qualified UGC-NET-2005 .Pls tel me d oppurtunities in govt & private sector on [email protected]
17th December 2012, 02:57 PM
exams1

Microbiology is the study of micro-organism, you can find opportunities in many laboratories as microbiologist. Employment in this field is always on an increase with development of many tests.

The Microbiologists can find opportunities in

Food industries,
Pathology labs
Pharmaceutical companies etc.

Also, they can find opportunities in Food Corporation of India, National Dairy Development Board, Government Medical Colleges, etc. Post graduate candidates of Microbiology can find opportunities in many research lab under government of India. They can also find job opportunities in many reputed institutes like All India Institute of Medical Science.

You can also get in to state government jobs by writing tests conducted by state PSC for various post. Another option for you is to write the test conducted by UPSC and SSC to get into jobs under central government departments. You can also find job opportunities in public sector banks. For this you have to clear the written test and interview conducted by these banks. You can also appear for civil service exams conducted by UPSC.

Many clinical and other diagnostic tests are growing day by day. The Microbiologists can also find opportunities in food industries, pathology labs and the pharmaceutical companies etc.

21st January 2013, 07:46 PM
sahoop

hi,,,

Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science

1.pharmaceitical comp.

2.food industries

3.pathology labs

4.national dairy dev. board

5.govt. medical coll.

6.upsc

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22nd January 2013, 02:13 PM
purvi52

completed my M.Sc in Environmental Science from Bangalore University campus. How for the course is good job opportunities in India as well as in Abroad. Why still there is no recognistion in India very difficult to get a job please advise me.

25th August 2015, 03:41 AM

I had complete M.sc environmental science I would like M.tech or better PG diploma reletet to GIS &RS or releted this plz suggest me
2nd March 2017, 05:07 PM

After completion of M.Sc in environmental science is there any short term courses which help in acquiring a job