1st August 2013, 10:11 PM
Julia Mukherjee

What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science

1.What is the procedure to get admission in jnu for the msc in environmental science?
2.What are the reference books for this entrance examination?
3.When will the admission procedure start in 2014?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Books for JNU MSc Life Science and MSc Environmental Science entrance exam?
  3. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  4. What is the syllabus for MSc Environmental Science from JNU
  5. What is the admission procedure for MSc Environmental Science? Date of submission of application form?
  6. Study material for the entrance exam of MSc Environmental Science course of JNU?
  7. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi? How to prepare for JNU MSc Environmental Science entrance exam
  8. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in MSc life science under JNU?
  10. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  11. How to prepare for MSc Environmental Science JNU entrance exam? I am unable to find a good coaching institute
  12. Will I get admission in MSc Environmental Science after scoring 51.48%?
  13. What is the syllabus of JNU Ph.D Biotech, Life Science and Environmental Biotech?
  14. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  15. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  16. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  17. Does JNU provides M.Com? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
  18. What is the syllabus of JNU PH.D exam of Life Science, Biotechnology and Environmental Biotechnology
16th February 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science

What is process of jnu admition for m.sc physics&syllabus and book for entrances test
8th October 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science

What is the minimum aggregate percentage required for admission in M.sc environmental science in jnu for ST category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?