7th August 2012, 02:35 AM
MD. IMTIYAZ ALAM

How to get admission in NIT college?

how to get addmition in NIT college....please tell me how to get admission

3rd March 2013, 04:24 PM
anithamarychacko
Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in NIT college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD. IMTIYAZ ALAM View Post
how to get addmition in NIT college....please tell me how to get admission
Dear friend,

You haven't mentioned the course for which you want to get admission in NIT's.The admission procedure for each of the courses are different.The admission procedure to btech is as follows:

Students have to sit for a main test and an advance test conducted on the same day.For admission , there would be 40 percentage weightage for performance in Class XII (after normalisation of marks), 30 per cent weightage to performance in main and 30 per cent in the advanced test.
3rd March 2013, 05:38 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in NIT college?

The undergraduate admissions are based on the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) organized by CBSE, India.

ii)The postgraduate admissions are based on the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).

iii)The postgraduate admissions for Master in Computer Application are done on the basis of NIMCET.

27% of total seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes (OBCs), 15% for Scheduled Castes (SCs), and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribes (STs)

There is No way of Direct Admission To This College.

You need to give exams as per the course you want to join and that to is allotted on the basis of All India Level Counselling which is held every year after results are declared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?