23rd June 2014, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in PG in mass communication in Kanpur University? What is the fees?

how to get the admission in post gradution in mass communication in kanpur university what's the fees and last date of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees for 3 years bachelor and masters course in mass communication
  2. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  4. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  5. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  6. What is the fee structure for mass communication? What is the scope for Mass Communication
  7. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information regarding fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  9. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  10. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  11. How much is the fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  12. How to get mass communication form from Delhi University?
  13. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  14. Can a computer science graduation from Mumbai University get admission for PG mass communication? What is the duration of the course?
  15. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  16. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  17. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  18. How can I get admission in Mass Communication? I have done BSTC under Bikaner University
23rd June 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in PG in mass communication in Kanpur University? What is the fees?

I want to become an iss officet.in vich ug course should i take admission?ples tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?