20th February 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?

Dear ma'am
i would like to know about the fees for 3 yrs bachelors and the masters course in mass communication and is there any provision of scholarship provision and if yes then what is d criteria that needs to be fullfilled for getting it
please also let me know the admission procedure please also let me know if they avail a girls hostel

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  2. What is the fees for 3 years bachelor and masters course in mass communication
  3. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  4. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  5. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  6. How to become a Public Relation Officer? I want to pursue masters in communication with specialization in Public Relations
  7. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  8. What should I do after completing bachelors in journalism and mass communication
  9. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  10. What is the fee structure for mass communication in BHU? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Admission UG mass communication course in DU after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Procedure for admission to DCAC for Bachelors in Mass Communication?
  13. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication? -- [New]
  14. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  15. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  16. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Top 10 colleges in Delhi and rest of India offering bachelors degree in Mass Communication? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam?
  18. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?