25th January 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Can a computer science graduation from Mumbai University get admission for PG mass communication? What is the duration of the course?

Can acomputer science graduate fromide mumbaiuniversity get admission for pg mass communication
and what is the duration of the course

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication? -- [New]
  2. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  3. How can I get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Information Technology without any entrance exam? Duration of course and colleges in Mumbai or Pune?
  4. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  5. Good Mass communication post graduation colleges in Mumbai? forms?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  7. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  8. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  9. List of colleges of PG Mass Communication course in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  10. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  11. Mumbai University, B.E in Computer Science, 4th Sem., Analog and Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Garware institute of mumbai a good college for mass communication or not?
  13. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  14. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Is M.A in Mass Communication equivalent to PG?
  17. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  18. Mumbai University, B.E. Computer Science, 4th Sem, Analog & Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
27th January 2013, 06:51 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a computer science graduation from Mumbai University get admission for PG mass communication? What is the duration of the course?

Yes, a computer science graduate can apply for the masters in mass communication degree as the eligibility for getting admission in the PG of mass communication is that you should be a graduate from any field from the recognized indian university and mumbai university is a known university, therefore you can take admission in it.
Gud luck
21st April 2013, 10:35 PM
sigyama

Default Re: Can a computer science graduation from Mumbai University get admission for PG mass communication? What is the duration of the course?

Yes you can. Mass communication is an amalgamation of various fields and your knowledge as computer science graduate will help you. In fact, I myself am a computer science graduate and then did masters in mass communication. Most reputed colleges in India admit students of all streams after their graduation. The criteria of minimum pass marks (which can range between 45-60% aggregate depending on the institute) is strictly enforced.

Vishal NK
HoD
PG Dept of Mass Communication
St Aloysius College
Mangalore, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?