12th May 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in reputed college after securing 49.75 in PCB?

i havei secured 49.75 in physics,chemistry and biology at the 10+2 level,then will i get admission at this reputed college.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in B.Pharmacy after securing 140 marks in PCB -- [New]
  2. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after securing 118 in PCB?
  3. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  4. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission in a top college after securing a rank of 10604 in GATE Exam?
  6. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  7. Date of start of admission of Diplome to Degree? Admission in government college by securing 62%?
  8. How may i get admission in Biotechnology course offered by any reputed college of north India?
  9. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  10. Are MH-ARC-CET and SEEE two different exams? How and when to acquire their forms? How much weightage is given to these exams and NATA? reputed colleges at Pune and what is the procedure for securing admission there? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibilities to get admission in reputed colleges in Pune after securing 115 in CET?
  12. How to get admission in any reputed college? My left eyesight is very poor
  13. How to do FE from reputed college?
  14. How to seek admission in BSc forestry? I am studying in class 12th Bioscience
  15. Can SC/ST students get admission in any law college by securing 35% in graduation?
  16. After 12th how can i get admission for Biotechnology in Punjab? How to apply for admission in a good reputed college?
  17. What are the chances of getting admission in reputed aided colleges?
  18. Will I get admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 86 marks in PCB?
16th July 2016, 12:33 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in reputed college after securing 49.75 in PCB?

1. You have scored very less percentage of marks in board exams of 10+2 and frankly speaking, you will not be able to get admission in good college. You are not eligible for MBBS or BDS course as minimum of 50% marks is required for NEET examination.

2. You can get admission in any university in courses like Bachelor's degree in Zoology or Botany or life sciences or Physics as per your interest. Some of the universities in which you can get admission are BR Ambedkar University, Patna University through entrance examination, Sikkim Manipal University, IGNOU etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?