18th April 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission without answering entrance exam in Pune University? I have completed BSc in statistics

i have complied B.Sc. in statistics. & want to take admission without entrance exam in pune university,is it possible ???
if yes please tell me the procedure for it...........????

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  2. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  4. How may I take admission in M.Sc in Statistics? Is there any entrance exam for the same? I'm studying in TY B.Sc with statistics
  5. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  6. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  7. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  8. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  9. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  10. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  11. What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?
  12. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
  13. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  14. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  15. Admission criteria, syllabus and entrance exam for Masters in Statistics? -- [New]
  16. How to do medicine or alternative medicine without answering any entrance test? I have completed my BSc MLT from NTR university?
  17. What to choose between MCA and MSc Statistics? Is it possible to take admission for this year?
  18. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
30th May 2012, 07:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission without answering entrance exam in Pune University? I have completed BSc in statistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have complied B.Sc. in statistics. & want to take admission without entrance exam in pune university,is it possible ???
if yes please tell me the procedure for it...........????

The University of Pune offers M.Sc in Statistic through the department of Statistic. In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree [B.Sc. Statistics or B.Sc. Mathematics with Statistics at subsidiary level] from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidates who have completed the M.Sc in Mathematics or Biometry are also eligible for the program. Admission to the program is based on entrance exam conducted by Department of Statistics, University of Pune. Final year B.Sc. students are eligible for appearing entrance examination.

For detail information refer to the following LINK.
21st November 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission without answering entrance exam in Pune University? I have completed BSc in statistics

i want to take admission for msc statistics but i have completed bsc with mathematics and had statistics only in 1st year not in 2nd.i wanted to know if i am eligible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?