27th May 2011, 08:03 PM
amit81kop

What to choose between MCA and MSc Statistics? Is it possible to take admission for this year?

i get degree Bsc statistic first class from Shivaji University Kop. I confused to take admission for Mca or Msc stastic
I want to take admission in pune. I dont give any CET SO is it possible to take admission for this year

27th July 2011, 02:36 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What to choose between MCA and MSc Statistics? Is it possible to take admission for this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit81kop View Post
i get degree Bsc statistic first class from Shivaji University Kop. I confused to take admission for Mca or Msc stastic
I want to take admission in pune. I dont give any CET SO is it possible to take admission for this year
Dear friend this is totally depend on you which course you choose and in which course you are interested....
Because both have good career in future ,you can take admission in any private college ,..........

Because there is so many private college is available in PUNE...........

But now in the market MCA is too much value and after MCA you can get good job in any good company.........

Because nowadays the value of MCA is too much............

If you are not interested then doesn't matter but if you are interested then this is good option for your life.............
15th August 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to choose between MCA and MSc Statistics? Is it possible to take admission for this year?

eligibility criteria for m.sc. statistics from mdu haryana.
plz tell soon
4th September 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to choose between MCA and MSc Statistics? Is it possible to take admission for this year?

i have scored a rank of 910 in pgcet karnataka 2011.. can any1 let me know if i might get a seat in SIT, tumkur or BMS college of engg. Bangalore. if any1 had a rank nearby 910 in the previous academic years den let me know which coll u selected and were seats in these two colleges available when ur turn in the counselling was going on..
7th January 2021, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I completed bsc.mathematis statistics computerscience now which is the better choice either mca or msc.statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?