18th January 2012, 09:30 AM

How to get admit card for the Entrance Exam for the position of Indian Coast Guard?

sir, i have applied for indian coast guard.but i did not find my admit card.
please send my admit card.
add-ada colony
naini-alld
saurabh singh

19th January 2012, 12:19 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: How to get admit card for the Entrance Exam for the position of Indian Coast Guard?

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir, i have applied for indian coast guard.but i did not find my admit card.
please send my admit card.
add-ada colony
naini-alld
saurabh singh
The last date for receipt of applications from remote places, viz: North East, Andamans, etc. is just over on 16th Jan. The exam is scheduled sometime in Mar/Apr. The actual dates are not finalised.

So, if you have given your address legibly, just relax. The Admit Card will reach your doorstep. In the meanwhile, keep preparing seriously.

All the best,

Sagar.
27th March 2012, 03:13 PM

Default Re: How to get admit card for the Entrance Exam for the position of Indian Coast Guard?

Sir i applied to indian coast guard but i not got admit card what i do?
3rd April 2012, 09:10 PM

Sir i applied for navik GD exam but i didn't found my exam call latter sir plz send exam call latter my name is Rohit Kumar and father's name is Prakash chand and date of birth is 05/12/1993
9th September 2012, 10:04 AM

my name is rohit kumar s/o;narayan shaw sir mera abhi tak call latter nahi hai mai june 2012 ko domestic branch post ka form apply kiya tha plz sir mera admit card kab tak aayega d.o.b o5.o2.1993 contact no;9939203607 plz tell me sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
6th October 2012, 10:02 AM

Dear
please send me some sample paper of indian coast gaurd for electonic.(yantrik technical)
email id - [email protected].
With Regards
Deepak Kumar.
7th July 2013, 11:04 PM

respected sir,
i apply for navik gd i didn't get my admid card so please send it soon my ph no:8122356997
31st July 2013, 01:20 PM

dear
i applied for the indian coast guard yanrik technical(electronics).plez send previous 5 year question paper and what syllabus should i prepare for this exam. my email id:[email protected]
24th February 2014, 07:30 AM

i have forgot my registeration no. please tell me how to retrive my reg.no and admid card