14th September 2011, 11:33 PM
ragumadapa

List of all JNTU and OU affiliated colleges providing scholarship for M.Tech?

can you tellme in all jntu and ou affliated colleges are giving scholarships?

Related Questions:
  1. can I get in JNTU Hyderabad or any other colleges affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 2768 rank in PGECET?
  2. Will I get any affiliated colleges of JNTU after scoring 13180 AIR?
  3. Procedure for admission for M.Tech in JNTU Affiliated Colleges through GATE score?
  4. Fee structure for M.Tech in OU and JNTU affiliated colleges? Can I get fee reimbursement being SC candidate? -- [New]
  5. Can I get MHRD scholarship to study M.Tech in JNTU, Osmania University or CBIT? Eligibility to apply? Is there any interview scheduled for scholarship?
  6. Fee structure for Engineering in Engineering colleges of Hyderabad affiliated to JNTU?
  7. List of M.Pharmacy Colleges and AU,SVU,JNTU affiliated M.Pharmacy colleges with AICTE approval?
  8. Will I get any affiliated colleges of JNTU after scoring 273 in GATE with AIR of 11739?
  9. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  10. Institutes in Hyderabad offering M.Pharm course? Fee structure of the course?
  11. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Chances to get scholarship having 90.5% in intermediate?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  14. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  15. Can I join in normal colleges which are affiliated by JNTU? How to do Ph.D after my M.Tech
  16. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  17. Is it possible to get a seat in top 10 engineering colleges affiliated under JNTU after scoring 94% marks in inter MPC(92 marks)?
  18. List of NGOs providing financial support to poor students for studies
3rd November 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of all JNTU and OU affiliated colleges providing scholarship for M.Tech?

Sir my gate rank is 6300 and my gate score is 375 belonging to oc Can i get admission in to jntu kakinada
1st December 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of all JNTU and OU affiliated colleges providing scholarship for M.Tech?

i got 2400 rank in pgcet from EEE. I want to join in a good clg.
19th March 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir my gate score 335 ,rank is 11232 i get addmission in any jntu
24th March 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir iam ramarao. i am a obc student and qualify in gate 2012 with a score of 299 and rank is 15789 can i get seat in any JNTU-k afflicated colleges with stifound
27th March 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

m.tech cooleges for through gate in hyd .can u send to my mail [email protected]
1st May 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

is there negative marking in pgcet....
31st October 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got GAte rank 13180,score 317 with marks of 24. I am belongs to OBC female student.
Can I get seat in any jntu and schalarship?.
please mail me on [email protected]
8th April 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i got rank 42003, score 250 with marks of 21. i am belongs to SC male student.
Can I get seat in any jntu and schalarship?.
please mail me : [email protected]
24th February 2014, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

sir i am obc student qualified in pgcet..... which type of colleges offered stipend for me??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?