6th January 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

How to get admit card for SCRA Exam?

How to gat the SCRA admit card. What can I do

6th January 2012, 06:35 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admit card for SCRA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices and this examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

The approximate number of vacancies, to be filled on the results of the examination is 42.

For this Year SCRA Examination Notification was already declared and it is availiable and the last date of apply for this examination was already Over.

If you have already filled the application form of SCRA Examination, then please download your E-Admit card.

The E-Admit card is Availiable in the official website and if you have not downloaded your E-Admit card then please click on the Given Link and enter your registration ID, your Date of Birth and then you can easily Download your SCRA Examination admit card.

If you face any Difficulty then please contact Immediately to the UPSC Concerned Department.

Download E-Admit Card : Click Here
6th January 2012, 07:09 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices and this examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.The approximate number of vacancies, to be filled on the results of the examination is 42.

For this Year SCRA Examination Notification was already declared and it is availiable and the last date of apply for this examination was already Over.If you have already filled the application form of SCRA Examination, then please download your E-Admit card.

The E-Admit card is Availiable in the official website and if you have not downloaded your E-Admit card then please click on the Given Link and enter your registration ID, your Date of Birth and then you can easily Download your SCRA Examination admit card.
If you face any Difficulty then please contact Immediately to the UPSC Concerned Department.

Download E-Admit Card : Click Here
11th January 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

FORGOT MY REGISTERATION ID. WHAT TO DO NOW?
16th January 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO DOWNLOAD SCRA ADMIT CARD IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY REG ID
17th January 2012, 02:48 AM
rkexam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To get SCRA admit card simply click HERE

from the menu select Special Class Railway Apprentices
and the click submit.

Now fill the required information and then click submit You can get the Admit card download, Take printout of it and Take it to Examination center.

With Regards
RK
17th May 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my scra 2012 admit card and i want to check my result so could i get my roll no.
Pls reply on :
anurag
19th May 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my scra 2012 admit card and i want to check my result so could i get my roll no.
please reply on
09540812937 as soon as fast
11th June 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I forgot roll number how to see the result help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?