18th December 2011, 01:21 AM
ankur narayan mishra

Information about the date of SCRA entrance exam? What is the date of issue of admit card?

sir plz give me the whole imformation about the date of scra examination and issuing of its admit card.

18th December 2011, 08:54 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about the date of SCRA entrance exam? What is the date of issue of admit card?

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam. This was started by Britisheres to recruit Intelligent candidates to work in Railway Operations.

Every year the number of positions for which the notification of this will be released are low and the candidates who apply for this exam are very high.

The reason for that much craze for this exam is
-The candidate should be given training for a period of 4 years.
-After successful completiono f traiing for 4 years, he will be awarded Engineering completed certificate with Mechanical stream which will be accepted by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education)
-In addition, the candidate will also be absorbed as Mechanical Engineer in Indian Railways after completion of training for 4 years.

Here is the eligibility criteria that one should possess in order to apply for this exam.
-One should have completed 12th class with the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
-One should be in the age group of 17-21 years to be eligible for this exam.

The upcoming SCRA Exam is going to be conducted on 29-01-2012.

I am sorry to say that the last date to apply for this exam was already over on 21-11-2011.

So, you can have good preparation this year to the exam and appear for next year SCRA Exam if you are so interested to appear for this exam.

Otherwise, you can join for Graduation course with any of the stream which you are interested.

For complete information on this SCRA Exam, you can visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
19th December 2011, 01:12 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about the date of SCRA entrance exam? What is the date of issue of admit card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankur narayan mishra View Post
sir plz give me the whole imformation about the date of scra examination and issuing of its admit card.
HI,
S.C.R.A stand for Special Class Railway Apprentices.
S.C.R.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
- Pass 12th with physics, chemistry and maths
- Age should be in between 17-21year.

SCRA Exam, 2012

Date of notification:-22.10.2011
Last date of Recipte of form:-21.11.2011(MONDAY)
Date of Exam:- 29.01.2012(SUNDAY)

you can not apply for 2012 exam If you want you can apply next year.

ALL THE BEST!
6th January 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am studying in b.tech(electronics & communication 3rd year) and i have fill scra form so i want to know that i can able to pass this exam means after pass this exam, will my branch support this service(scra) and aiso know that which branch support this service(scra). please give me information in my gmail accout "[email protected]". THANKS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?