1st September 2011, 07:54 PM
Manas Kr Dey Biswas

How to get admitted in the best CBSE school with good hostel facility in and around Kolkata?

Dear Sirs,

My daughter now reading in Class X in JNV,Howrah(CBSE Board). After passing of her Board.Exam in the year 2012 (March), I want to admit her in any Best CBSE School with good hostel facility in and around Kolkata.

Kindly intimate me at the earliest convenience.

Thanks,

Manas Kumar Dey Biswas

29th March 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admitted in the best CBSE school with good hostel facility in and around Kolkata?

Sir,
I want to know whether any Hostel facility is available for girls of St. Xevier's School, Kolkata or not.
My email address is [email protected]. Please let me know as I shall be looking for your prompt reply.
21st June 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admitted in the best CBSE school with good hostel facility in and around Kolkata?

sir please find the best CBSE high school for STD-7&8 at Kolkata and reply me as soon as possile my mail ID - [email protected]
18th April 2013, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear
sir/mam
I want to know the top 10 school of kolkata for std XI with hostal facilities and also want to know that how I get addmision in that school .I have passed the 10th exam from CBSE board in 2013. And till which data I get addimision. Please reply the answer as early as possible . Plz send via msg of the answer at my no. 8051782558 plz sir
20th April 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to admit in CBSE board school in Class 9 and 10 ,in order to shift(due to transfer or job change) from one state to another state? Please reply on [email protected] Mobile No. 09227891521.
11th December 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to know best 10 2 schools in ranchi with hostel facility and best science cocahing.also give much mony will be pay at time of admission and monthly cost
28th January 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

please aware me CBSE schools with good hostel facility for class XI(SC) for girls in and around kolkata
Mobile no: 09436225028
9th August 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me some best hostel come cbse board school for child upto 5 to 10 class in West bengal
8th November 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for a good boarding school with reosanable fee structure for my son for class v in kolkata and with cbse board. Please help.
8th April 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear mam
My son read in std 6.i need acbsc school near kolkata & have hostel facilities
Thank you
1st June 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,
My daughter passed 10th exam from icsc with 58.2% now i need a girl school with hostel & tution facilities to admit her surrounding kolkatta

Thanks
Kajal Chakraborty
6th December 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Please get me best CBSC schools with hostel facility in and around kolkata for girls for admission in class 11.My cell no is 8016893607.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?