26th October 2011, 02:57 AM
kannanek

How to get application form to apply for Technical Engineer in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?

sir i am doing my b tech in computer science 3rd year.i like to be a technical engineer in indian army.how can i get application after completing my degree.i want to know the choices and behaviour of my job.

Related Questions:
  1. What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  2. Technical officer in Indian military as Computer Science Engineer?
  3. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Indian army before completion of my B.Tech? What's the exam which will I face to enter in to army? What's the package offered by army for technical engineers?
  5. Can I get a job in Navy, Indian Army and IAF after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with computer science
  6. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. How and for which scholarships can I apply after passing B.Tech 3rd year computer science?
  8. Can I apply for Indian Air force in technical branch? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  9. Can I apply in UPSC exam if pursuing B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year?
  10. How to join Indian Army ?I am a 3rd year engineering student in computer science
  11. Can I apply for AFCAT exam after pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  12. Can i apply for AFCAT exam with computer science branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  13. How to apply for IAF after pursuing Final Year engineering in computer science? Date of sale of application form?
  14. What is the procedure to fill the form of NDA? -- [New]
  15. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Army or Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How can I join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure and eligibility for application of Indian Army?
  18. Am I able to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 58%?
2nd November 2011, 01:31 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get application form to apply for Technical Engineer in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannanek View Post
sir i am doing my b tech in computer science 3rd year.i like to be a technical engineer in indian army.how can i get application after completing my degree.i want to know the choices and behaviour of my job.
hi,
you get the application form through online or in the post office through out the country
you have brilliant idea about serving the nation the eligibility for this is:-

Age between
20 and 27 yrs as of first day of month in which course is due to commence

Qualification
BE / B Tech final appearing & degree holders in notified streams of Engineers

Marital Status
Un Married / Married

Application to be Received by
Apr / May and Oct / Nov

Likely SSB Date
Oct-Nov & Apr-May

all the beat!
2nd November 2011, 08:30 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Default Re: How to get application form to apply for Technical Engineer in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?

you get the application form through online or in the post office through out the country

Age between

Qualification

Marital Status
Un Married / Married

Apr / May and Oct / Nov

Likely SSB Date
Oct-Nov & Apr-May
3rd March 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I want to know application form date of army..
19th March 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

sir i realy want 2 join an army as a technical officer. so kindly help me on which date this form willl be available. and which type of preparation we should have follow.
my id:[email protected]
18th August 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

WHAT is the effect of backlogs on UES entry for pre final year candidate?
28th September 2012, 04:27 PM
tvidyasagar82

hi,

Age between

Qualification

Marital Status
Un Married / Married

Apr / May and Oct / Nov

Likely SSB Date
Oct-Nov & Apr-May

all the beat!

thanking you.
18th November 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

where i get application from?
reply to:[email protected]
11th July 2014, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have completed my second year and now i m in third year now
how can i apply to army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?