5th January 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get the application form for CLAT?

i wanna to know about application form of clat...please tell me the procedure to get the form

7th January 2012, 06:59 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the application form for CLAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wanna to know about application form of clat...please tell me the procedure to get the form

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and it is an all India entrance examination conducted by 14 National Law Schools for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes : LL.B and LL.M.

To apply for this examination you have to complete your 12th examination from a recognised Board with minimum 50% marks, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for CLAT Examination, But your age should not be more than 20 years, if you are Interested to apply for Undergraduate degree course LLB.

The Notification of CLAT Examination was already Published on 02/Jan/2012.

The last date of apply for CLAT Examination : 31/March/2012

Examination date of CLAT : 13/May/2012

You can fill the CLAT Application form Online, But before fill the Online application form you must have a Demand Draft of Rs. 3000 Ready. You have to prepare a demand draft in a favor "NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, JODHPUR CLAT A/C", payable at Jodhpur.

So, If you are Interested in CLAT Examination, then please fill the Online application form Online By visit the Give Link :

Apply Online : Click Here
7th January 2012, 07:52 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

C.L.A.T. - Common Law Admission Test

Some Important Dates :-

Date of Submitting the Application Form : 31.03.2012

Date of Examination : 13.05.2012

Eligibility Criteria :-

1.Age :

A candidate must not be more than 20 years.

2.Educational Qualification :

The candidate must have 50% marks in 10th and 12th standard.

For more details please visit the official website of C.L.A.T. and from there you will get the application form :

http://www.clat.ac.in

good luck.
7th January 2012, 09:21 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

CLAT ( Common Law Admission )Test is conducted by 14 National Law Schools for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes : LL.B and LL.M.

CLAT is all India entrance exam.this is conducted by 14 national law schools.

Eligibility criteria for this exam is that you have to complete your 12th examination from a recognised Board with minimum 50% marks.

Final year appearing candidates are also apply for CLAT Examination.

Age limit for this exam is that your age should not be more than 20 years.

The Notification of this exam is already Published on 02/Jan/2012.

For more information you have to visit website of CLAT.application form are available online on the website of CLAT.you can apply for exam on the website of CLAT-

http://www.clat.ac.in
8th January 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

my age is 20 i turned 20 dis year 0ct..am i eligible and am a obc student
18th January 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get the application form for CLAT in Ajmer(RAJSTHAN)
14th May 2012, 08:54 PM
pjnxlbyr

Smile Re: How to get the application form for CLAT?

KDJweQ <a href="http://trsaajxlpnnt.com/">trsaajxlpnnt</a>, bxgriocbecuu, [link=http://jqrdrdymglby.com/]jqrdrdymglby[/link], http://awfyzyezwnyz.com/
12th July 2013, 08:20 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CLAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • To apply for the LLB course you need to pass the higher secondary exam or its equivalent of a recognized board.
  • In the boards exam you need to secure at least 50% of marks in aggregate if you belong to general and OBC category.
  • You need to get 45% of marks in aggregate if you belong to the SC/ST category or PWD category.
  • If you are a final year candidate about to sit for the class 12 exam or waiting for the result to come out then also you can give this exam.
  • At the time of admission you must have the certificates to prove that you have passed successfully.
Upper Age Limit:-
  • General & OBC Category: 20 years
  • SC/ST & PWD Category: 22 years
Exam Pattern:-
  1. English including Comprehension: 40 marks
  2. General Knowledge/ Current Affairs: 50 marks
  3. Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability): 20 marks
  4. Legal Aptitude: 50 marks
  5. Logical Reasoning: 40 marks
Application Procedure:-
  • Application can be done online by logging into the official website and online payment can also be done through net-banking/debit card/credit card.
  • If you pay the amount online then you will have to bear the additional transaction costs for remitting the fees online through payment gateways.
  • Application can also be done offline by purchasing the application form from the designated branches of SBI and in all the participating NLUs.
  • The amount can be paid through challan under the Power Jyoti scheme of SBI. The cost of the application form is Rs. 3000 (Rs 2500/- in case of SC/ST candidates).
  • Application form can also be obtained by sending demand draft in favour of the NLU in charge of conducting the exam that year. They will send you the application form along with the information brochure.
Official Website: http://www.clat.ac.in

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?