25th February 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Will my CLAT application form get rejected due to any kind of mistake?

Hello everyone
i want to confirm that if i accidentally
makes any mistake in application form of clat
then will my clat form be rejected?
somebody please answer me.

27th February 2015, 05:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my CLAT application form get rejected due to any kind of mistake?

Yes, most probably there are maximum chances of your application getting rejected if the details provided by you turns out in verification to be false or if you haven't properly followed followed the guidelines before filling up the application form.

However, some mistakes like, overwriting, spelling mistakes and many more mistakes are neglected sometimes, but it is advisable to keep your mind calm and got through the guidelines and provide proper and Authentic details while filling up the Application form.
27th February 2015, 05:29 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will my CLAT application form get rejected due to any kind of mistake?

Any application with invalid information and incomplete in any respect and does not contains any valid documents will be summarily rejected.Once the candidate submits his/her application and then no further changes can be made to the application.
10th March 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Online submitted clat application my date of birh mistake my date of birh 31/07/1997 . I submitted birth certificate. But application birh date 31/mar/ 1997. Plz help me
28th March 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I have made a mistake in my Clat application form. By mistake i have filled state of domicile as AP where my State of domicile is MP. What should i do now ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?