7th April 2010, 10:15 PM

How to get application form for karnataka medical enterance exam in Saudi Arabia?

how can i get the application form for karnataka medical enterance exam as i am residing in saudi arabia?
i wish to write dis entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  2. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  4. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  5. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best distance universities of Saudi Arabia? Which type of scholarships are available here for foreign students?
  7. How an Indian can get Teacher job in Saudi Arabia? -- [New]
  8. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course
  9. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  10. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  11. Am I eligible to write CET exam for engineering? I am an NRI from Saudi Arabia
  12. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  13. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  14. Can I get NRI certificate if done Senior Secondary in Saudi Arabia while applied in EAMCET?
  15. MANUU branches in Saudi Arabia?
  16. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  17. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  18. Can I do Masters in Hospital Management while in Saudi Arabia? Centres for the exam in Delhi?
8th April 2010, 12:44 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get application form for karnataka medical enterance exam in Saudi Arabia?

you will have to appear for karnataka cet if you want karnataka medical exam otherwise there are other national exams whose forms can be obtained from their website
for the cet form you need to get it from any of the high school from karnataka and submit at the same place or check it out at tha karnataka cet website
8th April 2010, 03:16 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get application form for karnataka medical enterance exam in Saudi Arabia?

hi friend,
i am very sorry that you can not get the application form in the Saudi Arabia,there is no any center for it,
so i am very sorry.
good luck
10th June 2010, 02:16 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
how can i get the application form for karnataka medical enterance exam as i am residing in saudi arabia?
i wish to write dis entrance exam.
Hi Shifa
You definetly write this entrance exam.
Indians are always ready to help every budy.
can get the brochure cum application form by sending a demand draft for Rs. 5,000/-. The contents on the self-addressed envelope should be in English or Kannada language only. The cover in which the demand draft and self-addressed envelope are sent should be boldly super scribed with the words “REQUEST FOR CET-2010 BROCHURE” and should be sent to the following address of Executive Director by “Speed Post” ONLY. The KEA will not take responsibility for the envelopes sent through courier or given in person or through any other private arrangement and also for incomplete and insufficient address on the envelope.
For more details you have to click on this official site.
Good luck
10th June 2010, 05:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

Yes definately, you can appear in this entrance exams, there is a criteria for foreign
student to get application form for karnataka medical enterance exam in Saudi Arabia.
But for this, you have to visit the official site to get the application form from there.
for more detail please read the following attach file -
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CET KARNATAKA-DOC.pdf(77.1 KB, 159 views)
15th May 2011, 12:44 AM
aaqibyousf

please go for offical website of karnata medical entrance exam to get the application form.ya you can apply.
2nd March 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS LAST DATE FOR SUBMIT FORM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?