31st August 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

List of best distance universities of Saudi Arabia? Which type of scholarships are available here for foreign students?

Hello sir, I am resident of Utter Pradesh but now living in Saudi Arabia. Please provide me list of best distance universities of Saudi Arabia. Which types of scholarship available here for other country students?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  2. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  3. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course
  4. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  7. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  8. How an Indian can get Teacher job in Saudi Arabia?
  9. Am I eligible to get exemption in Practical Training if completed B.Com and working as an Accountant in Saudi Arabia? Total fee for practical training for foreign student?
  10. Sample papers of Kannada test for CET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  12. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  13. List of distance colleges in Saudi Arabia to study BE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering and having 4 years work experience? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
  14. Distance learning degree from AMJ or EILLM University is valid for Saudi Arabia Visa?
  15. Universities providing scholarship in USA, Canada and Saudi Arabia for pursing Masters in Pharmacology?
  16. Which are the universities in Saudi Arabia offering Ph.d in Biotechnology
  17. How can I get admission in Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course if working in Saudi Arabia and completed 10th about 21 years ago?
  18. MANUU branches in Saudi Arabia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?