3rd January 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

How to get a B.Ed degree after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication? Which are the universities related to it?

I am a B.E. In Electronics & Communication.Also,I want to get a B.Ed degree.Am I eligible for it?If yes,then which are the Universities related to it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get B.Ed after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  2. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  3. Universities that provides master degree of electronics and communication in Canada?
  4. Which distance or part time degree can I do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [New]
  5. What to do next having completed diploma after clearing 10 backs?
  6. Which are the universities for MS in electronics and communication?
  7. How to switch to teaching like after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication and while working in Telecom sector
  8. Difference between IT officer and Technical Officer? I am a B.E IT graduate
  9. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  10. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  11. Will there be any Medical related courses for B.Tech ECE candidates?
  12. List of top 10 colleges or universities offering MS related to electronics and communication and computer science engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study robotics after my EC engineering?
  14. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  15. List of topics of internship related to ECE field? How to apply for these internships?
  16. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  17. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  18. Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
15th July 2014, 12:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a B.Ed degree after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication? Which are the universities related to it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.E. In Electronics & Communication.Also,I want to get a B.Ed degree.Am I eligible for it?If yes,then which are the Universities related to it?
B.Ed i.e:- (Bachelor of Education)

Eligibility Criteria required for B.Ed Course :-

-Applicant must be passed in Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .
-Applicant must be secure at least 50% Percentage of marks .
-Age should be below 30 years.
-The selection of admission will be based on entrance examination performance.

The Entrance Examination is an Objective Type with Multiple choice. The Admission Procedure for this B. Ed Course is based on the Entrance Examination Performance. So, Please Crack the B. Ed Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks.

Best B.Ed Colleges in India:-
  • Govt. College Of Education
  • Brahmrishi Yoga Training College
  • Rao Lal Singh College Of Education
  • Maharaja Lakshman Sen Memorial College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?