9th February 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I study robotics after my EC engineering?

can i study robotics after my ec engneering?...please tell me whather its possible

8th September 2013, 05:45 PM
MENTOK

Smile Re: Can I study robotics after my EC engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i study robotics after my ec engneering?...please tell me whather its possible
hello friends,
Robotics is primarily not a electronics & communication subject, though some related branches like Computers/IT may have it. However, there are techno-enthusiasts who do indulge in robotics competitions - you can start out by trying to make your own basic level-1 bot with the help of some manuals available online. There are also level-2 robots which may be wireless, and level-3 bots which are autonomous. However, these are just basic robotics. The advanced robotics may require mechanical, though not as a rule. If you are interested in robotics, I suggest you check out universities(both Indian & abroad) which offer the subject. Most universities will allow you to apply for the course without considering your current engineering background.
Its possible for you to continue studying electronics and communication and still end up in the robotics field. Decide on what it is that you really really want to do. Electronics is a wide subject and so is robotics. Get involved in robotics as a hobby in the meantime. Join a local robotics club. Look one up online.
Source(s):
http://www.servomagazine.com

http://www.nutsvolts.com
Robotics is the engineering science and technology of robots, and their design, manufacture, and application.Robotics is related to electronics, mechanics, and software.So,the main core for robotics is mechanical and electronis...mech for design,electronics for controls and softwares for programming.........soo theres no problem for your dream..........you keep on study robotics,
thank u ......
;-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?