7th July 2013, 10:34 PM
anupamroy707

How to get a chance for admission in IIT or NIT for M.Tech?

Dear Sir,
I have an aggregate of 58% in my B.E Mechanical, do i have any chance of getting admission in any IIT or NIT through gate for M.Tech? I heard that theIIT's and NIT's demand minimum of 60% aggregate for admission in M.tech. So kindly reply me sir whether they accept candidates below 60% aggregate and can i get admission in Any IIT or NIT.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a chance for admission in IIT or NIT for M.Tech?
  2. What is the cutoff for M.Tech admission in IIT or NIT?
  3. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  4. List of colleges from where I can do M.Tech?
  5. After clearing all entrance hurdles of IIT and NIT shall I have to wait for the guide of my subject to be available (or become free) to start research work? -- [New]
  6. Is there any chance to get into IIT/NET with a good GATE score after passing in B.E with 59% in ECE branch?
  7. In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?
  8. Are IITs and NITs the same?
  9. Any chance to get into NIT after scoring 398 in GATE?
  10. Which colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? What are other options after BE (ECE)?
  11. Is there any chance of getting admission into IIT or NIT after scoring 271 in GATE?
  12. Can I get admission in M.Tech in any good NIT or IIT after scoring 521 GATE score?
  13. Can I get any IIT or NIT in M.Tech after scoring 198 in CS and AIR of 54549?
  14. Any chance to get admission in IIT or NIT after scoring 724 AIR in GATE in Chemical Engineering? In which colleges can I apply?
  15. In which colleges can I get after scoring 1570 rank with 563 GATE score and 98.57 percentile?
  16. Is there any chance to get admission in any college particularly in IIT or NIT after scoring 27/100 with GATe score of 248?
  17. Any chance to get admission into M.Tech after scoring 541 in GATE EC?
  18. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
14th August 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a chance for admission in IIT or NIT for M.Tech?

No any iit or nit must fill with only on gate score basis if you score better marks in gate exam you can take addmision in iit and nit.
Also you can prepare for other govt job ies ias railway, npti etc so don't warry i
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?