22nd April 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get into IIT/NET with a good GATE score after passing in B.E with 59% in ECE branch?

i hv passed in BE with 59% in EC branch. i want to know is there any chance of geting into iit/nit with a good GATE score. if not then what should i do a job/ MTECH from private.
is there any other option for me.

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank can I expect with 40 marks in GATE?
  2. Can I get admission if secured 32076 rank in GATE-ECE being an OBC student? -- [New]
  3. What is the GATE cutoff? I am a ECE branch student
  4. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  5. Colleges and courses available for me with GATE score of 25.33?
  6. Am I eligible for upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? Validity of GATE score?
  7. Which NIT can I get after scoring 620 score in GATE ECE branch? Can I get IT BHU or not?
  8. Seat in JNTU hyderabad for VLSI or EMBEDDED SYSTEMS through GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Any chance to get into IITs after scoring GATE rank of 2705 in Mechanical branch and 551 score? In which NITs can I get?
  10. What score is required in GATE in ECE branch to join IIT Bombay for M.Tech program
  11. How to prepare for GATE and PSU after passing ECE branch?
  12. Can I get any NIT after scoring 49 in GATE in ECE branch
  13. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  14. Chance in NITs after GATE score of 409 in EEE branch and rank 4695?
  15. Do I have a chance to get MANIT Bhopal in design branch after scoring 34.3 marks in GATE Mechanical with 388 score?
  16. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  17. Is there any chance to get good government college like GBTU, NIT, ISM etc. based on my GATE scores?
  18. How to get a good job after B.E(ECE) with 63.3% marks? Should i try GATE again?
12th March 2013, 05:43 PM
vipintomar1

Default Re: Is there any chance to get into IIT/NET with a good GATE score after passing in B.E with 59% in ECE branch?

minimum marks in gate exam to get admission in iits for st candidate.my branch is ece
12th March 2013, 09:21 PM
Amsmarty78

Default Re: Is there any chance to get into IIT/NET with a good GATE score after passing in B.E with 59% in ECE branch?

Yes, for Sure GATE scores is main criteria for admissions to IITs and NITs if u qualify the GATE exam and if u belongs to reserve category. your chances for admissions to these colleges increases by 40%
17th March 2013, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

i got 297 gate score in gate 2013
how much Valid GATE score is required to seek admission in m tech embedded systems in any university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?