30th September 2012, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University

Myself Arnab, a student of m ohil rabindra bharati university. Want to get chance at phd abroad with a scholarship . My subject is Comparative Literature.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  2. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU? -- [New]
  3. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same?
  4. How can I can apply for school service commission examination after completion of my BFA degree from Rabindra Bharati university?
  5. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  6. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university?
  7. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  8. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  9. Where can I get a job while pursuing M.A in Environmental Studies from Rabindra Bharati University
  10. Requirements to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for Bachelor and Master of Fine Arts(Painting)?
  11. When are the admission forms going to be released for colleges like BHU, Jadavpur, Presidency, Rabindra Bharati and others?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  13. MPhil/Phd after B.H.Sc. and M.H.Sc.?
  14. Can I do PhD having only 51% in PhD?
  15. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student?
  17. Study material for SSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. M.Phil in Management from Global Open University is valid?
30th September 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University

How to get admissions in phd from IIt in commerce background?
1st October 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University

I am bachelors in medicine degree holder i would like to have suggestions regarding persuing a PhD in medical subjects in usa,...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?